Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2017, 07:29 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Bolt View Post
Can you imagine if the big safeties and ends are gone by seven, we pick up Foster and put him with Brown and Perryman? Sic....Second round safety, third round CB, and we could potentially assemble an elite defense. No more fourth quarter comebacks. How many games last year were we not ahead at some point in the fourth quarter? Bet you can count them on one hand.

But yea....love Brown. If he continues to evolve his game, he could be one of the steals of his draft class.
He is going to flourish on the weak side. I think he's going to be just as good as Lavonte David and maybe be right up there with Derrick Brooks when all is said and done.

The thing that makes me scratch my head is I've read articles on how other teams GM's called to congratulate Telesco when he drafted Brown and said things like "he was my favorite player in the draft". I believe Mike Mayock said on air after the pick that he will be the nickel LB from day one. Why didn't any other GM pull the trigger earlier than the 5th if they saw all this potential? Size? Level of competition? Heck, even the Chargers took Josh Perry before Brown.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:08 PM
Veteran

J.Brown is a dude and love that that we have him.

Bring on this draft already!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2017 Mock Draft - Final Go, 1 week out..!!
1 - Malik McDowell, DL, Mich. St
2 - Budda Baker, DB, Wash
3 - Antonio Garcia, OT, Troy
4 - Isaiah Ford, WR, VT
5 - Josh Dobbs, QB, Tenn
6 - Cole Hikutini, TE, Louisville
7 - Ben Boulware, LB, Clemson
Old 04-20-2017, 07:22 PM
Hall of Famer

Move up for Adams! Offer up late draft pics to the Jets and hope the Jets are encouraged/desperate enough to choose among this year's less than stellar class of QB's.
Old 04-21-2017, 06:59 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caslon View Post
Move up for Adams! Offer up late draft pics to the Jets and hope the Jets are encouraged/desperate enough to choose among this year's less than stellar class of QB's.
No trade-ups please, unless you want to give up a 7th rounder. Even if you packaged the Bolts sixth and seventh round picks this year, it would only net a total of about 35 points, not a whole lot of leverage.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/nfl-dr...e-value-chart/

Last edited by topcat4477; 04-21-2017 at 07:07 AM..