Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > NFL Playoffs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: *Patriots vs Falcons - Who ya got?
Falcons 8 66.67%
*Patriots 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-31-2017, 06:14 AM
chargertom's Avatar
chargertom chargertom is offline
Bandwagon Homer Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Richfield
Posts: 72,186
Default

Kyle Shanahan's backpack and playbook were "accidentally taken" by a reporter, who returned them 30 minutes later.

But he said he was "extremely sorry".

Boy just got paid.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by chargertom; 01-31-2017 at 06:26 AM..
  #22  
Old 01-31-2017, 06:24 AM
Totally Bolted's Avatar
Totally Bolted Totally Bolted is offline
Moderator of Delusions
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Some where north of San Diego
Posts: 18,606
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Kyle Shanahan's backpack and playbook were "accidentally taken" by a reporter, who returned them 30 minutes later.

But he said he was "extremely sorry".

Boy just got paid.
Now that is some solid reporting work. esp if was reported to the falcons.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
  #23  
Old 01-31-2017, 06:27 AM
chargertom's Avatar
chargertom chargertom is offline
Bandwagon Homer Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Richfield
Posts: 72,186
Default

Does anyone know where Tom Braby was during those 30 minutes?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #24  
Old 01-31-2017, 06:54 AM
chargertom's Avatar
chargertom chargertom is offline
Bandwagon Homer Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Richfield
Posts: 72,186
Default

A police sketch artist worked with several witnesses, and released this drawing of the suspect.

__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #25  
Old 01-31-2017, 06:57 AM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose'
Posts: 18,726
Default

Cheatriots can scheme.

In more ways than one.

They cannot stop ATL.

Too many weapons.

31-20 Falcons.
__________________
Okung--Slauson--Pulley--Feeney--Barksdale
8.2.17
  #26  
Old 01-31-2017, 07:00 AM
frozendisc's Avatar
frozendisc frozendisc is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cotes-des-neiges, Montreal
Posts: 12,167
Default

Pats win this one......
__________________
1909...the year excellence started.

GO BOLTS !
  #27  
Old 01-31-2017, 07:33 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendisc View Post
Pats win this one......
Pattywhackers for the win.

Tom destroys Atlanta's non-defense. It catches up to Atlanta in this one. Patty defense VERY underrated by all. Butler and safety negates Julio Jones, JUST LIKE they did Antonio Brown.

Mr. Belichick gets two weeks to plan for Atlanta ? Uh huh.
__________________
The Empire Strikes Back


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #28  
Old 01-31-2017, 09:32 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,754
Default

The Patriots acquired five players since the end of last season via trade, more than any other NFL team. Guard Jonathan Cooper, part of the Chandler Jones trade with Arizona, was released in October, but three of those players -- tight end Martellus Bennett, cornerback Eric Rowe and underrated linebacker Kyle Van Noy -- played key roles in Belichick's seventh AFC championship. This isn't a new trend: He acquired four players via trade during the team's 2014 title run, too.

Belichick's unique role as coach and head personnel evaluator sets him apart as a team builder. Not every deal works out, but Belichick has the flexibility to take low-cost, high-reward chances because he's confident he can coach up a player's best attributes. Over the last year, Belichick addressed clear weaknesses on his roster without giving up much.

Rowe was acquired for only a conditional fourth-round pick, giving the Patriots a much-needed cornerback who could take snaps on the outside. Van Noy and Bennett cost even less, with New England simply moving down in Day 3 of the draft in order to snag those two from Detroit and Chicago, respectively.

The acquisition of Van Noy came five days before the Patriots shocked the NFL world in October by dealing away star linebacker Jamie Collins to the Cleveland Browns. The Collins trade was difficult to understand at the time, but Belichick reportedly felt with conviction that dumping Collins was addition by subtraction.
__________________
The Empire Strikes Back


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #29  
Old 01-31-2017, 11:31 AM
LongTimeOCBolts's Avatar
LongTimeOCBolts LongTimeOCBolts is offline
<< Eeyooh, boy!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lots of different places
Posts: 19,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
The Patriots acquired five players since the end of last season via trade, more than any other NFL team. Guard Jonathan Cooper, part of the Chandler Jones trade with Arizona, was released in October, but three of those players -- tight end Martellus Bennett, cornerback Eric Rowe and underrated linebacker Kyle Van Noy -- played key roles in Belichick's seventh AFC championship. This isn't a new trend: He acquired four players via trade during the team's 2014 title run, too.

Belichick's unique role as coach and head personnel evaluator sets him apart as a team builder. Not every deal works out, but Belichick has the flexibility to take low-cost, high-reward chances because he's confident he can coach up a player's best attributes. Over the last year, Belichick addressed clear weaknesses on his roster without giving up much.

Rowe was acquired for only a conditional fourth-round pick, giving the Patriots a much-needed cornerback who could take snaps on the outside. Van Noy and Bennett cost even less, with New England simply moving down in Day 3 of the draft in order to snag those two from Detroit and Chicago, respectively.

The acquisition of Van Noy came five days before the Patriots shocked the NFL world in October by dealing away star linebacker Jamie Collins to the Cleveland Browns. The Collins trade was difficult to understand at the time, but Belichick reportedly felt with conviction that dumping Collins was addition by subtraction.
I heard that the newly acquired players are responsible for xeroxing, binding, and distributing opposing teams' playbooks.
__________________
Costa Mesa Ain't Playin . . . . .





To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #30  
Old 01-31-2017, 11:46 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
I heard that the newly acquired players are responsible for xeroxing, binding, and distributing opposing teams' playbooks.
Somebody has to do it.
__________________
The Empire Strikes Back


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:52 AM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.