Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #241  
Old 03-30-2017, 11:57 AM
sonorajim's Avatar
sonorajim sonorajim is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sonora
Posts: 27,701
Default

I'm excited! I always look forward to a new season but this one is more special than usual. Not very many times that we have returned to LA with a new HC, many new coaching staff and a bunch of star players.
LAC's 2017 could be a lot of things but boring isn't likely.
It seems like we're going to have a strong ground game and strong defense. Bring it! I love that stuff.

Last edited by sonorajim; 03-30-2017 at 12:12 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 03-30-2017, 12:43 PM
On D-fense's Avatar
On D-fense On D-fense is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 7
Default Radio Station

Still waiting to hear which local radio station is going to carry the Chargers. It would be nice to hear some promotions or anything. anybody know anything? anything? Bueller? Stopped listening to 1090, it was getting to negative and we have to move forward.
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 03-30-2017, 12:47 PM
JoeMcRugby's Avatar
JoeMcRugby JoeMcRugby is offline
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Rossmoor
Posts: 49,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by On D-fense View Post
Still waiting to hear which local radio station is going to carry the Chargers. It would be nice to hear some promotions or anything. anybody know anything? anything? Bueller? Stopped listening to 1090, it was getting to negative and we have to move forward.
They still haven't announced it:

http://www.chargers.com/schedule/radio-network

I am guessing that they should have a deal in place before the draft, but it's just a guess.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 03-30-2017, 12:57 PM
On D-fense's Avatar
On D-fense On D-fense is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Huntington Beach
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMcRugby View Post
They still haven't announced it:

http://www.chargers.com/schedule/radio-network

I am guessing that they should have a deal in place before the draft, but it's just a guess.
Thanks JMR, I never saw that before on the website..but that makes sense to have it going before the draft.
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 04-01-2017, 09:26 PM
Chaloner's Avatar
Chaloner Chaloner is offline
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Spring Valley
Posts: 621
Default

Been a San Diego Charger fan since 1980. No longer a fan....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 04-02-2017, 08:21 AM
sonorajim's Avatar
sonorajim sonorajim is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Sonora
Posts: 27,701
Default

I'm a native San Diegan, so are my wife and two grown sons. I'm still a Chargers fan, my wife has always enjoyed the playoff teams, mocks the "Stupid Chargers" when they aren't winning, one son still a fan, the other won't speak their name.
I can't tell anyone what to do or how to feel but personally, I'm a loyal person. Chargers are my team. I am not & never was a fan of team ownership, the San Diego City Administration or the stadium in Mission Valley.
I am a fan of the geographic San Diego area and many friends and family there but do not require that my team play there. It's too darn crowded already. Let OC suck up the traffic & crowds.
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 05-02-2017, 03:33 AM
CraigEhlo CraigEhlo is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: denmark
Posts: 10
Default

I'm just excited for that they didn't move out of the state and change their name and colors.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 05-02-2017, 08:07 AM
Berserker's Avatar
Berserker Berserker is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 9
Default

I'm ready for some football! StubHub is an awesome venue. Saw a LB Poly playoff game there some years back. After watching a few games at StubHub, folks are going to regret the move to Inglewood. Have season tickets in Section 104, looking forward to some great football, especially on New Year's eve. Really think we are going to see a more dominant Bolts team this year with a focus on discipline. A breath of fresh air...
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 05-02-2017, 08:59 PM
Throw Back's Avatar
Throw Back Throw Back is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonorajim View Post
I'm a native San Diegan, so are my wife and two grown sons. I'm still a Chargers fan, my wife has always enjoyed the playoff teams, mocks the "Stupid Chargers" when they aren't winning, one son still a fan, the other won't speak their name.
I can't tell anyone what to do or how to feel but personally, I'm a loyal person. Chargers are my team. I am not & never was a fan of team ownership, the San Diego City Administration or the stadium in Mission Valley.
I am a fan of the geographic San Diego area and many friends and family there but do not require that my team play there. It's too darn crowded already. Let OC suck up the traffic & crowds.
I didn't know you were a native San Diegan. It has been hard being raised as a San Diego Charger fan, since a 10 year old boy, and seeing the team leave. I am trying to make the separation between the the Spanos ownership and the Chargers football team. Not sure if I can do it. If I can't do it then I don't I know if I can continue to be a Charger fan.
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 05-02-2017, 09:13 PM
Bolt4Life's Avatar
Bolt4Life Bolt4Life is offline
Release DJ Fluker!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,237
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Back View Post
I didn't know you were a native San Diegan. It has been hard being raised as a San Diego Charger fan, since a 10 year old boy, and seeing the team leave. I am trying to make the separation between the the Spanos ownership and the Chargers football team. Not sure if I can do it. If I can't do it then I don't I know if I can continue to be a Charger fan.
It will be easier for you come football season. Right now there is nothing. The only way you can not support Spanos is to completely never watch NFL again. That fan shared revenue. I am rooting for Rivers.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:36 AM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.