Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2017, 02:34 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Default Off season workouts

Bosa is a no show.

REACT!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 04-18-2017, 02:43 PM
Rookie

Gotta find out why first.
Old 04-18-2017, 02:43 PM
Hall of Famer

Based on last year I think the team should go join Bosa for offseason workouts, not the other way around.

Old 04-18-2017, 02:51 PM
Hall of Famer

"Your guess is as good as mine," Lynn said, when asked what's going on with Bosa. "Joey and I talked the first day, and he's training with his guy somewhere. But like I said, I'm only focused on the guys that are here trying to build the team."
Asked if he was disappointed that Bosa did not show up, here's what Lynn had to say:
"These are voluntary workouts, so guys can do whatever they want to do," he said.
Along with Bosa, quarterbacks Philip Rivers and Kellen Clemens, along with tight end Antonio Gates and edge rusher Melvin Ingram were not in attendance on Tuesday, the first day Lynn and other coaches could work with players on the field.
Rivers and Clemens have family obligations and are expected back next week, Lynn said. The Chargers placed the franchise tag on Ingram, but he still has not signed the tender and is currently not under contract.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-chargers-park
Old 04-18-2017, 03:57 PM
First member of the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruggie View Post
Gotta find out why first.
His mother won't let him leave home.

Old 04-18-2017, 03:59 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Bosa is a no show.

REACT!!!
Spoken like a true "Hacksaw" disciple. Since these workouts are voluntary, it's a non-issue.
Old 04-18-2017, 06:32 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat4477 View Post
Spoken like a true "Hacksaw" disciple. Since these workouts are voluntary, it's a non-issue.
Disagree, HC obviously wants him there. You'd expect one of your "Franchise players" to be there. Still only a 2nd year guy, new DC this season. No matter what his teammates would say publicly, I'm sure they'd like to see him there
Old 04-18-2017, 06:35 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat4477 View Post
I wanna hear from you, Central Valley!

And you, Bosa!

Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 04-18-2017, 06:53 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAFLBOLTFAN View Post
Disagree, HC obviously wants him there. You'd expect one of your "Franchise players" to be there. Still only a 2nd year guy, new DC this season. No matter what his teammates would say publicly, I'm sure they'd like to see him there
I was just kidding. The point is, Bosa knows how to get ready for the season, that's all that really matters.

Old 04-18-2017, 07:05 PM
Veteran

As long as he shows up and posts double-digit sacks for the next 10 years, I don't care where he does his off-season work.