Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Charger Wallpapers, Signatures and Avatars
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Hall of Famer

Check Your PM
Old 10-06-2005, 09:44 PM
Made In Montana

Antonio Gates Wall

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-07-2005, 08:51 AM
Hall of Famer

Nice one Bubba!
Old 10-08-2005, 11:56 AM
I spit hot fire

Keenan McCardell

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-21-2005, 01:21 AM
SDWILLDOMINATE

nice pic of keenan
Old 10-25-2005, 08:57 PM
I spit hot fire

A NEW Gates one. I really like this one I made.

btw... does anyone ever look in here? lol

Old 10-25-2005, 09:02 PM
sandyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgpretzel
A NEW Gates one. I really like this one I made.

btw... does anyone ever look in here? lol
Sweet. Yes, I look here everytime I see a new post. I enjoy the creativity. I think I'll put this on my work computer tomorrow, if it fits - I have a small screen.
Old 10-25-2005, 09:48 PM
Podium

If it's not too much trouble, could someone do a wall paper for me of Merriman? Just some ideas, maybe fading white to black, or something with a light switch. I'd like the LIGHTS OUT on if possible. Thanks guys, greatly appreciated, you guys do a great job here.

There were some picture of him vs. the giants. One was him hitting Eli, with Merriman's numbers showing, and one was him staring down at Eli, while Eli is on one knee. PM for the links.

Thanks again.
Old 10-25-2005, 10:21 PM
I spit hot fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podium
If it's not too much trouble, could someone do a wall paper for me of Merriman? Just some ideas, maybe fading white to black, or something with a light switch. I'd like the LIGHTS OUT on if possible. Thanks guys, greatly appreciated, you guys do a great job here.

There were some picture of him vs. the giants. One was him hitting Eli, with Merriman's numbers showing, and one was him staring down at Eli, while Eli is on one knee. PM for the links.

Thanks again.
Ive been wanting to make one of merriman... but the pics here are too small and not that good for wallpapers. but as soon as I get one belive me I will make one and post it.

sanyk.... If you need it resized I can do it for ya. I think I resized one for you before... was it 800 x 600?

Old 10-25-2005, 10:25 PM
Podium

Thanks MGPretzel. How do i send pictures? Cause i've been looking for Merriman pictures, if i can find any I'll just send them to you, see if you can use them.

PS.. I was wondering if you could do the Merriman something like the Gates one you did. The white one. That was a great wallpaper, thats what im using right now. Great layout, it's simple, yet not too simple.

Last edited by Podium; 10-25-2005 at 10:27 PM..