Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > NCAA Football Forum
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2010, 06:12 AM
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Default Criminal eats evidence

I saw this thing and thought it needs its own thread.
He's like a vacuum cleaner, very shifty dude.

http://www.xayni.com/suspect-eats-ev...et-owned.html/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:51 AM
Rookie

Too bad he wasn't carrying a gun. Now that would be impressive!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:24 AM
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerDan24 View Post
Too bad he wasn't carrying a gun. Now that would be impressive!
Om Nom Nom Bang!!!

Old 05-27-2010, 04:25 PM

DUDE!!!
That IS CRAZY!
Old 05-27-2010, 09:47 PM
Rookie

I'm just curious how incriminating a piece of paper could really be... As awesome as it is, I still question it's legitimacy.

Old 05-31-2010, 05:32 AM
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Quote:
I'm just curious how incriminating a piece of paper could really be... As awesome as it is, I still question it's legitimacy.
Maybe it had names and numbers on there. Could be other possible drug dealers or customers or something like that. It looks pretty real to me. Seems stupid to stage something like that lol. OR He was just hungry.

Old 05-31-2010, 08:12 AM
Chico's Bail Bonds

Quote:
It was nothing more than a Jamarcus Russell autograph. Wouldn't you get rid of the evidence anyway you can rather than have that used to humiliate you later?
Old 06-02-2010, 06:20 PM
ChargerBeast11

Quote:
STREETSBORO, Ohio Police say a bank robbery suspect in Ohio may have eaten evidence when he gobbled a piece of paper while handcuffed and lying across the hood of a police cruiser.

A police video camera captured the 35-year-old John Ford of Cleveland grabbing the paper with his mouth as police emptied his pockets.

Ford was arrested followin More..g a report of a bank robbery in Streetsboro just south of Cleveland on Thursday.

Police say a man walked into the bank and handed a teller a note that demanded money.

Police say they found money in a bag in Fords car, which fit the description of the bank robbers vehicle, along with a bank die pack that had exploded.

Twinsburg police Patrolman Daniel Biada said a dash cam video of Thursday's arrest of John H. Ford, 35, of Cleveland, shows Ford gobbling a piece of paper while officers searched his pockets.

"As we're searching him, officers are removing items and throwing them on the cruiser [hood]," Biada said. "We're searching him for weapons. We're not looking at his head."

The whereabouts of the note demanding money came into question after Biada was taken into custody and Streetsboro investigators asked whether officers had found the piece of paper.

Twinsburg police reviewed the images captured on camera and said they observed Ford leaning over to eat something off the hood of the cruiser.

"He grabbed it in his mouth, just like Pacman," Biada said. "He just ate it right there."

Authorities said they found a .38-caliber pistol on the driver's side floor of Ford's car and a wad of cash covered in red ink on the passenger side of the vehicle.

Ford is also a suspect in bank robberies in Stow and Akron.
He ate the note that he gave to the Teller. And it turns out he did have a gun, he just couldn't get to it.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:27 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerBeast11 View Post
He ate the note that he gave to the Teller. And it turns out he did have a gun, he just couldn't get to it.
Thats just 2 funny.
But everyone knows that there is a camera that looks in front of the cop car....