Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Around the NFL
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2010, 12:00 PM
1 COOL GUY BOLT

Default If only the Vikings coaches taugh football basics..............

Imagine if 1 coach on the Vikings taught to put 2 hands on the ball when players feel contact coming. Or to tell QB when near LOS and free yards are in front of you to run forward and don't risk a pass. Then kick winning field goal.
Old 01-25-2010, 05:42 PM
Hall of Famer

The sad part is they weren't doing that all year, AP has had his issues but nodody else was doing that. Harvin's fumble was a huge deal and the ball was barely touched he was just focused too much on trying to make a play and it led to the saints getting 7, Favre and Peterson exchange fumble was another huge one because it took a sure 3 points and likely 7 off of the board. The Vikings were the better team for all but 5 plays yesterday, no team should have 5 turn overs and still be in OT but they did.

I like the Saints but I don't like their chances against the Colts if their D is going to be that weak, getting lucky turnovers is one thing but I don't think Manning will get hit as much as Favre did and won't be in the mindset of making as many mistakes as the Vikes did yesterday. I do have to say to the vikings credit they had 0 false start penalties in that stadium and that's unheard of, they were very good when it came to that, ball security is obviously another issue lol.

Last edited by JerryinCA; 01-25-2010 at 06:20 PM..
Old 01-25-2010, 10:36 PM
esteemed internet shaman

AP fumbles to many times for me to consider him the best runningback. Are 3 touchdowns worth 3 fumbles. Thats a 1 to 1 ratio. Chris Johnson is the best all around back nowadays.