Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #281  
Old 12-13-2018, 09:57 AM
CrazyLegs's Avatar
CrazyLegs CrazyLegs is offline
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Westminster, MA
Posts: 678
Default

Been on the board for a couple of months. Grew up outside DC, but always pulled for the Chargers since Air Coryell (put him in the Hall!)

Now I live in MA and have indoctrinated my two sons into Charger fandom (for better or worse).

It's great to see how optimistic and excited they are about the team. I've been through the wringer with this franchise so I'm definitely a bit jaded. This year's team does feel different, though.

Anyway, thanks for having me, and I'll try not to get banned any more. I guess it pays to read the board rules before posting, right?
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 12-13-2018, 05:15 PM
Chargeroo's Avatar
Chargeroo Chargeroo is offline
First member of the board
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Salem
Posts: 30,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLegs View Post
Been on the board for a couple of months. Grew up outside DC, but always pulled for the Chargers since Air Coryell (put him in the Hall!)

Now I live in MA and have indoctrinated my two sons into Charger fandom (for better or worse).

It's great to see how optimistic and excited they are about the team. I've been through the wringer with this franchise so I'm definitely a bit jaded. This year's team does feel different, though.

Anyway, thanks for having me, and I'll try not to get banned any more. I guess it pays to read the board rules before posting, right?
Happy you joined us. Have fun pulling for our Bolts.
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old 01-14-2019, 08:22 AM
Sandolf's Avatar
Sandolf Sandolf is offline
---
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 5,284
Default

A re-introduction of sorts. Flutopia lives on although now it is beginning to age rather badly.

Greetings and condolences. LA or SD, it still feels really bad to lose to the Pats.
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old 02-01-2019, 07:09 PM
JoeMcRugby's Avatar
JoeMcRugby JoeMcRugby is offline
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Rossmoor
Posts: 52,246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandolf View Post
A re-introduction of sorts. Flutopia lives on although now it is beginning to age rather badly.

Greetings and condolences. LA or SD, it still feels really bad to lose to the Pats.
Wow! I missed this after not being on the board much the past few weeks!!

Yes, it sucks to lose to the Pats. Hope all is well with you and your family, Sandy!!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by JoeMcRugby; 02-01-2019 at 07:47 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old 02-05-2019, 12:53 PM
Sandolf's Avatar
Sandolf Sandolf is offline
---
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 5,284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMcRugby View Post
Wow! I missed this after not being on the board much the past few weeks!!

Yes, it sucks to lose to the Pats. Hope all is well with you and your family, Sandy!!
Doing well sir. Thank you for asking.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:10 PM.


© 2018 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.