Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2004, 04:07 PM
Hall of Famer

Default Anyone find it funny...

we didn't kill droughs confidence completely like we did to griffen... but we came pretty close.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being."
-Sir Isaac Newton
If you leave this room after seeing this film and walkout and never mention scientology again, you are perfectly free to do so. It would be stupid, but you can do it. You can also dive off a bridge and blow your brains out. That is your choice.
-Scientology Oriention Video
Old 12-07-2004, 03:23 PM
Red headed step-child.

I'd probably get a hundred yards rushing a game too, if I was running behind an offensive line that dives at defensive linemans knees, and ends defenders seasons and careers. If they ever tried straight up run blocking, they would get killed. Oh yeah, they tried that against the Bolts and DID get killed. I guess they'll go back to chop blocking next week again...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-07-2004, 03:48 PM
geekster

Quote:
Originally posted by: jpost4887
You do notice how many yards he gains AFTER the first contact, and never stops fighting until he has three or four guys holding him down. He has the will power to keep fighting. The guy has went through alot in his life and deserves those millions that Portis is swimming in right now more. I know alot of it is the system, yet the guy still has heart. Hell, look at Griffin, what exactly did he do? He only had one 100 yard rushing game out of four games, and that was against the KC defense. If it's all the system, why didn't he succeed?
Nope - I sure didn't - was I supposed to be watching HIM or the Chargers Linebackers and SS knocking him down?

Smack talk aside - I'm glad to see Mr. Droughns having this kind of success in his career. He deserves it.

SMACK Mode = ON
He also deserves a QB that doesn't serve the ball up more often than hamburgers at McDonalds.
Old 12-07-2004, 07:26 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by: jpost4887
You do notice how many yards he gains AFTER the first contact, and never stops fighting until he has three or four guys holding him down. He has the will power to keep fighting. The guy has went through alot in his life and deserves those millions that Portis is swimming in right now more. I know alot of it is the system, yet the guy still has heart. Hell, look at Griffin, what exactly did he do? He only had one 100 yard rushing game out of four games, and that was against the KC defense. If it's all the system, why didn't he succeed?
Face it the donkeys can put who ever they want in their back field and they will do good. Look at Portis he sucks. If Droughs goes to another team, that is dumb enough to pick up a system back from denver like the skins, then he will SUCK!!!!

"This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being."
-Sir Isaac Newton
If you leave this room after seeing this film and walkout and never mention scientology again, you are perfectly free to do so. It would be stupid, but you can do it. You can also dive off a bridge and blow your brains out. That is your choice.
-Scientology Oriention Video