Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > AFC West
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-22-2016, 10:51 AM
Kemp17's Avatar
Kemp17 Kemp17 is offline
Green text is the worst
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bitterroot Valley
Posts: 25,579
Default Houston to Miss 2016?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...son-uncertain/

The low end of that timetable puts him back in mid to late September. Obviously the high end would mean he misses the entire season.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-22-2016, 10:57 AM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose
Posts: 27,318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemp17 View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...son-uncertain/

The low end of that timetable puts him back in mid to late September. Obviously the high end would mean he misses the entire season.
So much for needing to overdraft Tunsil.

Seriously though, we still have the best QB in the division.

Let's get him some weapons and win this thing.

Houston out is big...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-22-2016, 11:00 AM
I AMazing I's Avatar
I AMazing I I AMazing I is online now
Mo’ Hurts
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas
Posts: 6,423
Default

Yup saw this earlier... Chargers getting better while at least 2 AFCW teams are getting worse.
__________________
1. Jerry Tillery, DT
2. Calvin Throckmorton, OT
3. Shareef Miller, Edge
4. Brian Peavy, CB
5. Hunter Renfrow, WR
6. Braden Mann, P
7. Kyle Shurmur, QB

Cut: WR Benjamin
FA: LB Barr, K Gostkowski/Gould, S Amos

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-22-2016, 12:03 PM
Dha Dha is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 3,313
Default

KC and Denver or the Raiders falling off a cliff does not make the Chargers a contender for anything other than false hope.
__________________
KJ Wright LB (free agent).
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-22-2016, 12:44 PM
Kemp17's Avatar
Kemp17 Kemp17 is offline
Green text is the worst
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bitterroot Valley
Posts: 25,579
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
So much for needing to overdraft Tunsil.

Seriously though, we still have the best QB in the division.

Let's get him some weapons and win this thing.

Houston out is big...
Overdrafting Tunsil is an oxymoron.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-22-2016, 01:40 PM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose
Posts: 27,318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemp17 View Post
Overdrafting Tunsil is an oxymoron.
Consensus BPA @ 1.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-22-2016, 01:40 PM
R4PT0R R4PT0R is offline
#21
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ontario
Posts: 4,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dha View Post
the Raiders falling off a cliff does not make the Chargers a contender for anything other than false hope.
The Raiders have gotten better. Not sure how anyone could believe they are heading in the wrong direction. The worst player they lost this year is some random scrub who nobody and I guarantee you NOBODY has ever heard of. They have added tons of talent in FA and their young players Carr and Cooper will only be better. And don't forget, they have Aldon Smith waiting in the wings behind Kahlil Mack and Bruce Irvin which is already one of the scariest pass rushing combos in the NFL.

Sure, Denver has gotten worse. But they're the Super Bowl Champs and will be better than us next year you can almost bank on it. Chiefs are always solid and they pwned us last year as well.

Pray for us Mario Lopez.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-22-2016, 01:48 PM
SDCPB SDCPB is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: beaverton
Posts: 5,921
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4PT0R View Post
The Raiders have gotten better. Not sure how anyone could believe they are heading in the wrong direction. The worst player they lost this year is some random scrub who nobody and I guarantee you NOBODY has ever heard of. They have added tons of talent in FA and their young players Carr and Cooper will only be better. And don't forget, they have Aldon Smith waiting in the wings behind Kahlil Mack and Bruce Irvin which is already one of the scariest pass rushing combos in the NFL.

Sure, Denver has gotten worse. But they're the Super Bowl Champs and will be better than us next year you can almost bank on it. Chiefs are always solid and they pwned us last year as well.

Pray for us Mario Lopez.
It's not like we've done nothing to keep up with the division.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-22-2016, 02:03 PM
R4PT0R R4PT0R is offline
#21
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ontario
Posts: 4,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDCPB View Post
It's not like we've done nothing to keep up with the division.
Believe me I want to believe in TT just as much as the next guy. Unfortunately all of our signings will mean Jack if we can't keep Rivers standing upright.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-22-2016, 03:14 PM
Bolt4Life's Avatar
Bolt4Life Bolt4Life is offline
Twitter: @Vrabel56
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,847
Default

If this is true, great news for us! He always gave us huge problems.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:45 PM.


© 2018 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.