Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Bolt News
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2015, 11:50 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmboltsfan View Post
It's a complete joke that CBS and NFL.com have the Patriots ranked number 2. There is absolutely no reason to think the Packers are better than the defending Super Bowl Champions, IMO.

Yep. Watching the Packers, one would have to be delusional to think that they are the strongest team, at this moment.

It's a complete joke -- riiiiight.

Last edited by LongTimeOCBolts; 10-01-2015 at 11:53 PM..
Old 10-01-2015, 11:51 PM
Charger FrEaK

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
If you go by SB history (or lack thereof), SD fans are clearly amongst the best in the NFL.

Look how many other stadiums empty out as soon as the game looks lost.

I swear, it's like dropped passes or other mistakes / problems. I often wonder if some our fans ever look at other teams, and their fan bases, with the same critical eye.
Our stadium needs to be full first, and hopefully with our fans, before it can empty out. I do look at other fan bases with a critical eye. There are a good amount out there that I would absolutely hate to be a part of. However, that doesn't mean I can't want more for ours. No one else has the same problem with opposing teams fans in their stadium like we do. Transplant town or not, it's out of control. Also, where are you getting your, "clearly amongst the best in the NFL" stats from?
Old 10-01-2015, 11:56 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolts4Life21 View Post
Our stadium needs to be full first, and hopefully with our fans, before it can empty out. I do look at other fan bases with a critical eye. There are a good amount out there that I would absolutely hate to be a part of. However, that doesn't mean I can't want more for ours. No one else has the same problem with opposing teams fans in their stadium like we do. Transplant town or not, it's out of control. Also, where are you getting your, "clearly amongst the best in the NFL" stats from?
I'm not using stats.

I watch nearly every game, nearly every week.

And for a franchise that has never won a SB, and has only been in one, and that one a long, long, time ago, it is unreal the crowds we get, and the noise they make. Other teams can go two years without a SB, and lose half their fanbase. We fill that sucker up most every time, without a winning pedigree. And we stay til it's over, or absolutely about to be over.
Old 10-02-2015, 12:01 AM
Charger FrEaK

Quote:
I'm not using stats.

And for a franchise that has never won a SB, and has only been in one, and that one a long, long, time ago, it is unreal the crowds we get, and the noise they make. Other teams can go two years without a SB, and lose half their fanbase. We fill that sucker up most every time, without a winning pedigree. And we stay til it's over, or absolutely about to be over.
Well, we don't fill that sucker up most every time, and when we do, there's waaaay too many opposing teams fans in their. I watch the games too, we must be watching two different games. No doubt that in my season ticket days, I've been there when there have been some insane home field advantage crowds, but it's been awhile since I've seen anything close. Keep your eyes peeled come Monday Night when Pittsburgh is in town. Watch how many Chargers fans sell their tickets. It's going to be packed with black and yellow. I hate to say it, but I've been there when it's happened, and it's insane.
Old 10-02-2015, 07:39 AM
Twitter: @Vrabel56

Quote:
I'm not using stats.

Sounds like you actually go to games lately, not just watch the TV where the cameras face the opposing bench.

I'm waiting for some....educated fans comments about Qualcomm who watched it on TV.... say there were 50% Steelers fans in our stadium.

There will be a lot because they are the Steelers, but no where near 50%. I know the same suspects on here will preach that there were half Steelers fans.
Old 10-02-2015, 08:38 AM
Thank you CMB

Quote:
I'm not using stats.

That's because traffic sucks regardless of when you leave...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-02-2015, 09:12 AM
Boo first. Think later.

Quote:

Yep. Watching the Packers, one would have to be delusional to think that they are the strongest team, at this moment.

It's a complete joke -- riiiiight.
Yeah, the Packers got blown out by Seattle in the playoffs, and then the Patriots destroyed Seattle -- why would anyone think the Packers could be #1?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I like to turn the offense into a defense. I want them to worry about what we're gonna do. I want them to try to defend us." -Junior Seau