Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Bolt News
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2017, 04:45 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryao View Post
Awesome post. Except the part about moving on if the haters don't. Seriously? You're the second person I've heard say that. I can't believe how easy you would give up on this board.

Good grief. These guys represent a minority of the posters here. There have always been a people that were irritating, haters, trolls, and worse here. We survived them. We'll survive this too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD SneakKing View Post
True... If you want to see real haters, go to bolttalk. Things have really gotten bad there lol
True perryao. A minority and pretty tame really. All within forum rules. Toughen up people. I expect to see you all talking football in the beautiful OGDT
Old 08-26-2017, 05:06 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryao View Post
Awesome post. Except the part about moving on if the haters don't. Seriously? You're the second person I've heard say that. I can't believe how easy you would give up on this board.

Good grief. These guys represent a minority of the posters here. There have always been a people that were irritating, haters, trolls, and worse here. We survived them. We'll survive this too.
Hey man i hear you. One or two people pee in a pool and I'm prolly still jumping in, but with my mouth closed. But when the pool has a noticeable yellow tinge, I'm staying in the cabana with a stiff cocktail. That's all I'm saying.
Old 08-26-2017, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthommes View Post
Hey man i hear you. One or two people pee in a pool and I'm prolly still jumping in, but with my mouth closed. But when the pool has a noticeable yellow tinge, I'm staying in the cabana with a stiff cocktail. That's all I'm saying.
Get yourself a cocktail and jump in. The CMB has steadily progressed since anouncement day even as the Mods become more lax applying the chlorine.
Old 08-26-2017, 05:26 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Boltnut, i think the point you're missing is that nobody cares if you (the general you) hate Spanos. More power to you. Keep on keepin on. What some people care about is when jaded former fans want to contribute nothing but diatribe and drivel. Seek out every possible bit of negative news and harp on it. They should move on.

If your girlfriend breaks up with you in an ugly way, are you going to make a concerted effort to hang out at all her places with all her friends to say how much you hate her? Why? Move on.

Believe it or not, there are a lot of former fans that still want to be fans. And maybe some new fans that want to enjoy Charger football and discussion.

The above behavior does not harm Spanos one bit. I mean not one teensy iota. You (the general you) have zero ability to impact him or change his ownership. I'll stress that again, zero. All it does is harm your former brothers and their ability to enjoy this forum.

My point, is that if the haters won't move on, its a matter of time before the rest of us will. And I think i the bigger picture, that's LTOCBs plea to moderators.
I'm not sure which girfriend you're talking about... Is that my real girlfriend (the one I've been married to for 20+ years) or is my girlfriend Dean...? Or is my girlfriend the Chargers...? It's all so confusing...

Just so that we're straight... I can hate Dean... make fun of Dean... and I can like the Chargers (players)...? Right? And I don't have to date any of them...? Right?

If that's the case... I think we're good. Don't think I've posted any "diatribes". Posted a few things about Robert E Lee... a couple ideas about the cost of selling/buying/moving houses... I even posted that I'm looking forward to seeing the 1st team O and D in the first half (on this thread...?).

I am well aware that my hatred for Deano has zero effect. Pretty sure unbridled love for Deano has zero effect also. Not sure why so many people are getting their feelers hurt over this. Hating/bashing Deano has been a Chargers' fans tradition for many years now. Not sure why we're trying to change the culture/traditions now.... If you love Dean... more power to you... it's a free society.

I think the moderators are fairly good at discerning between the two. If I cross lines (personal attacks) then by all means, report.

Either you guys are lumping me in with others, or you're taking my posts the wrong and interpretting them the wrong way.... I'll let the mods be the judge of that.

Carry on...
Old 08-26-2017, 05:29 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
True perryao. A minority and pretty tame really. All within forum rules. Toughen up people. I expect to see you all talking football in the beautiful OGDT
What a novel idea! 30 minutes and closing, right?
Old 08-26-2017, 05:34 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padres15 View Post
Get yourself a cocktail and jump in. The CMB has steadily progressed since anouncement day even as the Mods become more lax applying the chlorine.
You're probably right. Just feels otherwise since the season is upon us.
Old 08-26-2017, 05:34 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltnut View Post
What a novel idea! 30 minutes and closing, right?
That's it. It's a beautiful thread. the most beautiful thread you have ever seen. football takes only.
Old 08-26-2017, 05:39 PM
Hall of Famer

Boltnut, I was very intentional about distinguishing the parts in my post that i was directing towards you (just one actually) and those I was not.

You seem to again have shifted the issue at hand to be about Dean. Which indicates the one part in my post that I was directing at you still seems to apply.
Old 08-26-2017, 05:48 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Boltnut, I was very intentional about distinguishing the parts in my post that i was directing towards you (just one actually) and those I was not.

You seem to again have shifted the issue at hand to be about Dean. Which indicates the one part in my post that I was directing at you still seems to apply.
Whatever dude. The games about to start.
Old 08-26-2017, 07:08 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Wow. Excellently presented.

Nominated. Not just for POTD, but for POTM.