Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Around the NFL
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2017, 09:52 PM
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod

Default Most insane end to a game in NFL history???

I'd wager that tonight's Chefs - Raiduhs game qualifies as such!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:58 PM
Hall of Famer

Still lame.

"Eventually when you've worked so hard and you have a will to win, you're gonna be a winner"
- Junior Seau

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War
Old 10-19-2017, 10:06 PM
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8892 View Post
Still lame.
If the Bolts can win on Sunday, it's a very very good thing.

Now to take care of business.

You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
Old 10-19-2017, 10:18 PM
Moderator of Delusions

KC didn't finish. Looked like another team we know.
Raiders made the most of it

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 10-19-2017, 10:21 PM
Hall of Famer

Yea the bolt win will definitely will be sweet. This raider win definitely close up the division gap, but I don't know whether this was a good outcome for chargers. I just don't see us winning the AFC west, and this raider win just make it a little harder for wild card? We'll know by December.

"Eventually when you've worked so hard and you have a will to win, you're gonna be a winner"
- Junior Seau

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War
Old 10-19-2017, 10:34 PM
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8892 View Post
Yea the bolt win will definitely will be sweet. This raider win definitely close up the division gap, but I don't know whether this was a good outcome for chargers. I just don't see us winning the AFC west, and this raider win just make it a little harder for wild card? We'll know by December.
If they can't take out the Raiders at home, then all is pretty much lost. They effectively have a 1+ game lead over the Raiders if they take care of business on New Year's Eve.

IMO The Chefs loss was a good thing. A Donkos loss on Sunday is a better thing!!!

Old 10-19-2017, 10:43 PM
Blame Butts for me

92 all over again.
it's going to be incredible.
enjoy the ride my Charger brethren
and sistren

ASAP
Old 10-19-2017, 11:10 PM
Hall of Famer

Carr was throwing up some prayers tonight
Old 10-20-2017, 07:37 AM

one of the weirdest endings I've ever seen for sure, the refs were quite involved in the determination of this one.... Was especially terrible because I had money on the Chiefs winning. Up and down and down, happy then sad, a rollercoaster inside of a glass case of emotion. I hate seeing the Raiders win football games...
Old 10-20-2017, 07:45 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4PT0R View Post
one of the weirdest endings I've ever seen for sure, the refs were quite involved in the determination of this one.... Was especially terrible because I had money on the Chiefs winning. Up and down and down, happy then sad, a rollercoaster inside of a glass case of emotion. I hate seeing the Raiders win football games...
Nominated POTD. AND, its going to get you nominated every single time too.