Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2018, 07:24 PM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
If youíre a pro football fan in LA and you werenít already tied to the Rams or Chargers, you are picking the Rams. Theyíre young at qb, rb and coach and have other offensive and defensive stars. Itís Showtime

Heck Iím about to jump ship
AFC - NFC

why not have one in each

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:32 PM
I be humbolt

The Chargers will never be an LA team. Recent news reveals NFL owners were furious with Dean Spanos for exercising the option to move, the franchise has failed to increase in value as Dean had banked on, and is actually losing ground in value compared to the rest of the league and there are backroom maneuvers to move the team back to San Diego. I agree with Sonora, "Fight for LA" is a weak slogan, short-sighted and perhaps arrogant by the Chargers braintrust, believing their team to be superior to the Rams and would win first and faster, unprepared for the turnaround the Rams have made in just one season. I believe the Chargers will end up back in San Diego, under different ownership.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:42 PM
Hall of Famer

LA may be rams territory but 40 percent of the colessium was charger fans. Wasn't much a home advantage for the Rams.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:43 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midtown Bolt View Post
The Chargers will never be an LA team. Recent news reveals NFL owners were furious with Dean Spanos for exercising the option to move, the franchise has failed to increase in value as Dean had banked on, and is actually losing ground in value compared to the rest of the league and there are backroom maneuvers to move the team back to San Diego. I agree with Sonora, "Fight for LA" is a weak slogan, short-sighted and perhaps arrogant by the Chargers braintrust, believing their team to be superior to the Rams and would win first and faster, unprepared for the turnaround the Rams have made in just one season. I believe the Chargers will end up back in San Diego, under different ownership.
Got a link?
Old 09-29-2018, 08:49 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD SneakKing View Post
LA may be rams territory but 40 percent of the colessium was charger fans. Wasn't much a home advantage for the Rams.
This. I was there, it was at least 40% Bolt fans. Charger fans were everywhere.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:07 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargingBolts View Post
This. I was there, it was at least 40% Bolt fans. Charger fans were everywhere.
Any fights break out?
Old 09-29-2018, 09:11 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderblueboy View Post
Any fights break out?
I didn't see any fights, the fans were cool. I went to represent in a Powder Blue Jersey and expected to see like 5% Bolt fans, I was amazed, out by the concessions and bathrooms it was like 90% Bolt fans!! Walking out of the stadium it was like 40% - 45% Charger fans.
Old 09-29-2018, 10:48 PM
Madness? This is Chargers

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida SD fan View Post
It was over when The Rams announced they were going to LA.
You have to admire that organization. They move to a new stadium and won 11 games their first year. Last year they did not have a first rd pick, this year they did not have a 1st nor 2nd rd pick and are 4-0.

Rams were worse than the Chargers and in two years and a young QB, RB and Coop' crushed the Chargers hope for and new fans.
Last year they drafted a WR in the 3Rd round kupp and he looks like a first rd pick. All their draft pick and FA moves look like they understand this business.

Meanwhile chargers are living on the 10-12 year rebuild plan.
Look at it this way, chargers have left their home, they rent, they are teaching themselves the football business from a yellow book. You know the book.

Meanwhile Rivers poor Rivers is working so hard on his craft while most of the other player just don't get it.

Rams, viks and Philly figured out the quick rebuild.
I don't think we will
The Rams were 4-12 their first year in LA.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Unleash the Rivers!!!
Old 09-29-2018, 10:50 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
The Rams were 4-12 their first year in LA.
Yep. After Fischer goes bye bye and things get turned around
Old 09-29-2018, 10:57 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midtown Bolt View Post
I'm convinced we the people, the genuine fans, have been brainwashed about the team's move.