Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Ownership, Management & Coaching
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #131  
Old 11-23-2018, 07:25 PM
boltgang74's Avatar
boltgang74 boltgang74 is offline
Boltgang74
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: sutter creek
Posts: 1,968
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
Who on CMB thinks they are a genius ?
Those who post slightly detailed defensive schemes,
and infer that they can do it better than gusD ?
LOL.

As for myself,
clearly someone you are referring to,
and in a negative light,
I spend hours study football,
especially personnel, schemes, and trends,
and share my thoughts,
quite often to the sound of crickets chirping.

Are you expressing frustration
that more people don't respond to your posts,
and agree with them,
is that what's going on here ?

I respect that you are a fellow loyal Charger fan,
and that you are passionate about winning.

If we seem condescending to you,
maybe that is your issue.

We have certainly improved
our turnover ratio
with Whis
and gusD
and continuity.

7-3 Record.
Power Ranking ~ #6.
Frontrunner for WildCard #1.
We are hitting crunch time
in this season
right now.

Enjoy the game on Sunday, boltgang74.
I like forward to your comments in the OGDT.

wood.
Lol wasnt really directing my comment your way but cool of you to think so.My only real ***** about guys on this forum is the passive aggressive shtick.Its old and a two year old can see completely thru it lol.I want to root for a winning team.And if they squeak into the p.o.s and are one and done I'm all about havin heads roll.If that means drafting a q.b. early so be it.I love Rivers,am I huge Bosa fan ect. but first and foremost I'm a Chargers fan.Oh and as usual I will be pukin my views all over this place come Sunday.Bolt on!
__________________
1 Juwaan Taylor T/ Greg Little T/Dalton Risner
2 Dexter Lawrence DT/Simmons(if he falls)/Nasir Adderley FS
3 Willie Gay Lb'er /T.J. Edwards Lb'er/Gerald Willis DT
4 Bryce Love RB/Andy Isabella WR
5 Bobby Okereke Lb'er/Terril Hanks Lb'er
6 Garret Brumfield O line/Damien Prince G
7 Hunter Renfrow WR/Porter Gustin Edge
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 11-23-2018, 07:28 PM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose
Posts: 27,344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltgang74 View Post
Lol wasnt really directing my comment your way but cool of you to think so.My only real ***** about guys on this forum is the passive aggressive shtick.Its old and a two year old can see completely thru it lol.I want to root for a winning team.And if they squeak into the p.o.s and are one and done I'm all about havin heads roll.If that means drafting a q.b. early so be it.I love Rivers,am I huge Bosa fan ect. but first and foremost I'm a Chargers fan.Oh and as usual I will be pukin my views all over this place come Sunday.Bolt on!
But I'm a genius.
Doc said so.

And you are consistent.
Wish you could put on a helmet
and play Special Teams.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 11-23-2018, 07:29 PM
boltgang74's Avatar
boltgang74 boltgang74 is offline
Boltgang74
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: sutter creek
Posts: 1,968
Default

Couldn't be much worse lol
__________________
1 Juwaan Taylor T/ Greg Little T/Dalton Risner
2 Dexter Lawrence DT/Simmons(if he falls)/Nasir Adderley FS
3 Willie Gay Lb'er /T.J. Edwards Lb'er/Gerald Willis DT
4 Bryce Love RB/Andy Isabella WR
5 Bobby Okereke Lb'er/Terril Hanks Lb'er
6 Garret Brumfield O line/Damien Prince G
7 Hunter Renfrow WR/Porter Gustin Edge
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 11-23-2018, 07:35 PM
Xenos's Avatar
Xenos Xenos is offline
Madness? This is Chargers
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 8,560
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltgang74 View Post
Yep ole Whizzenator is predicable.This offense with these weapons is being woefully under utilized.Time for something new.Like I've stated before I'm not a football genius like some guys on here truly believe they are and if I can tell what the play will be pre snap so will the damn defense across from em.Cmon man!
Well considering that you have the tv view and the defense does not, I would hope things would be a little easier for you.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Unleash the Rivers!!!
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 11-23-2018, 07:37 PM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose
Posts: 27,344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Well considering that you have the tv view and the defense does not, I would hope things would be a little easier for you.
boltgang74 > Tony Romo.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 11-23-2018, 07:48 PM
boltgang74's Avatar
boltgang74 boltgang74 is offline
Boltgang74
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: sutter creek
Posts: 1,968
Default

You silly guys and those rose colored glasses always give me a chuckle.Yeah I'm sure it's because of my view on the couch.Ya gotta love this stuff.
__________________
1 Juwaan Taylor T/ Greg Little T/Dalton Risner
2 Dexter Lawrence DT/Simmons(if he falls)/Nasir Adderley FS
3 Willie Gay Lb'er /T.J. Edwards Lb'er/Gerald Willis DT
4 Bryce Love RB/Andy Isabella WR
5 Bobby Okereke Lb'er/Terril Hanks Lb'er
6 Garret Brumfield O line/Damien Prince G
7 Hunter Renfrow WR/Porter Gustin Edge
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 11-23-2018, 07:55 PM
Totally Bolted's Avatar
Totally Bolted Totally Bolted is offline
Moderator of Delusions
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Some where north of San Diego
Posts: 22,887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltgang74 View Post
Yep ole Whizzenator is predicable.This offense with these weapons is being woefully under utilized.Time for something new.Like I've stated before I'm not a football genius like some guys on here truly believe they are and if I can tell what the play will be pre snap so will the damn defense across from em.Cmon man!

There's a two syllable phrase for this and I'm calling it.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 11-23-2018, 08:14 PM
like54ninjas like54ninjas is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Great White North
Posts: 1,429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltgang74 View Post
Couldn't be much worse lol
30+ years ago a gunner on STs would have been a dream. I still think my old fat butt could take Emanuel in a foot race. Well to the fridge at least.

Iíve attempted to kick FGs before. Definitely not in my skillset.
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 11-23-2018, 09:10 PM
cthommes's Avatar
cthommes cthommes is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ventura
Posts: 8,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Bolted View Post
There's a two syllable phrase for this and I'm calling it.
Easily solved.

Sunday, start a thread. We'll reserve that thread only for him to post in. Call the play on each offensive snap.

Then we'll compare his calls to reality.

It will be fun!

Side bets accepted. I got good money on no more than 5% accuracy.
__________________
-New guy, no sig.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 11-23-2018, 09:25 PM
Totally Bolted's Avatar
Totally Bolted Totally Bolted is offline
Moderator of Delusions
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Some where north of San Diego
Posts: 22,887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthommes View Post
Easily solved.

Sunday, start a thread. We'll reserve that thread only for him to post in. Call the play on each offensive snap.

Then we'll compare his calls to reality.

It will be fun!

Side bets accepted. I got good money on no more than 5% accuracy.
Works for me.


BTW: who is going to start the Game Day thread now?

I think we need another BHC to jump in. After all they are givers.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:49 AM.


© 2018 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.