Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2004, 04:22 PM
Broncoballa84

Default i am a broncos fan

Wow..... i never thought we would play this bad...were down 17-7 mid 3rd, but were playing like pop warner kids. ill give you guys credit your playing good and as of right now you diserve to win. i dont know why were playing like something you'd rub off your shoe after stepping in it....we got soo much talent! well anyway goodluck on the rest of the season guys! and ill admit i thought we were gonna come in and get a win...but i guess we couldnt do that...you guys were rite.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:34 PM
oklahomasooners

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st, you're capping and you know that's against the rules, but more importantly you're crowing in a thread with a decent bronco fan.

Gear it back!
We're all happy, and we should all be civilized about this win.

They could have easily won at the end and if Elway was under center they WOULD have won.

Play nice in here!
Old 12-05-2004, 05:40 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by: Broncoballa84
Wow..... i never thought we would play this bad...were down 17-7 mid 3rd, but were playing like ****t. ill give you guys credit your playing good and as of right now you diserve to win. i dont know why were playing like ****t....we got soo much talent! well anyway goodluck on the rest of the season guys! and ill admit i thought we were gonna come in and get a win...but i guess we couldnt do that...you guys were rite.
Thanks for stopping by.
See you in the Playoffs. Maybe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2004, 05:43 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Wow..... i never thought we would play this bad...were down 17-7 mid 3rd, but were playing like ****t. ill give you guys credit your playing good and as of right now you diserve to win. i dont know why were playing like ****t....we got soo much talent! well anyway goodluck on the rest of the season guys! and ill admit i thought we were gonna come in and get a win...but i guess we couldnt do that...you guys were rite.
Thanks for owning it. Shows a lot of class. Good luck on the rest of the year. What can we say? This team is hungry and finds a way to win. Next year should be awesome!!

Go Chargers!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 12-05-2004, 05:50 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by: oklahomasooners
Dont be a flammer. This kind of crap is why i dont like the raiders or the kings.

Shows some serious class to come back here when you didnt have to right after the loss and say what you said.

You guys played well enough to win, and showed a lot of courage coming back like that. Good game man.

Old 12-05-2004, 05:57 PM
First member of the board

I thought both defensive teams played very well. I never expected a defensive battle but that's what we got. I give the broncos credit for stopping Gates and putting a lot of pressure on Brees during the entire second half. But, I give our guys credit for hanging on and being patient. Last years version of Brees would have tried to force some plays and given a couple of picks in the second half. Not so this year.

Old 12-05-2004, 06:01 PM
geekster

Quote:
Shouldn't you be studying?
Old 12-05-2004, 06:04 PM
geekster

Quote:
Wow..... i never thought we would play this bad...were down 17-7 mid 3rd, but were playing like ****. ill give you guys credit your playing good and as of right now you diserve to win. i dont know why were playing like ****t....we got soo much talent! well anyway goodluck on the rest of the season guys! and ill admit i thought we were gonna come in and get a win...but i guess we couldnt do that...you guys were rite.
We are celebrating a win - but its one of those "we will take it any way we can get it" things...

Don't get down on your team - they played their hearts out in the most HOSTILE environment we and Mother Nature could come up with for them... NO reason for them to hang their heads what-so-ever.
Old 12-05-2004, 06:54 PM
oklahomasooners

Quote:
Originally posted by: geekster
Quote:
Shouldn't you be studying?
Hey, maybe.
Old 12-05-2004, 07:05 PM
Veteran

Quote:
come on man...he's being a good sport about it. hold that attitued only with raider fans. lol.