Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er
Quote:
Originally posted by: Kdawg42
Quote:

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK, the clock is beating
Ticking or beating?
Its going in any direction you want it to go, your Team is falling from the Top

Thanks for kicking the Raiders but

but now your time is up, and as you drop back down, we hope that you enjoyed your 1 Year at the top.
Too bad you couldnt maintain that level!

And you guy's have how many Lombardi's? Now the clock is TICKING in your direction.
You really need to come up with something better then that!

Now you are sounding like the Raider fans.

But then Dungy built that Team, and now he is gone, i dont see anyone over there with a Brain smartenough to figure that out,

Keep the Trophy Warm, its all you will get
Old 12-08-2004, 03:13 PM
geekster

Default Bucs@Chargers

Quote:
Originally posted by: PewterPaco
Quote:
Originally posted by: ColdBuccsFan
you heard it here folks...lt out by ther half with a knee injury...

BANNED

You can tell us your team is better, etc. - but wishing a knee injury on any player is just bad form. We don't need people like that in here. You went too far - your not welcome back in this forum.
WOW. That is rediculous, he never said he wished an injury to a player. Come on man, he just said that if the Chagers plan on running that much the likelyhood of an injury is going to go way up. See how my interpretation is different thatn your. You need to moderate inpartially and not as a homer. You put words into his post. You should be banned.
ROTFL!!! Nice try there PewterPaco - but the other Moderator did exactly what any of the other Mods on this board would do - and you are wrong - the user did post it in no uncertain terms - then created another account and posted the same nonesense in our General Discussions area - that user can no longer do that either...

These forums are about football - not about your opinion of how the Moderators are/are not performing.

We will handle the Moderation of the Chargers forums thank you.

Play Nice, Talk Football - Have fun.

Let's go back to the topic of the thread OK?
Old 12-08-2004, 05:27 PM
chileanbolt

Default Bucs@Chargers

u guys win one and now u talk about trophy's thats how the others tried to smack talk when they knew thats all they could fall on.....face it ur team will lose its just a given look at ur team and then to ours...try to be as unbiased as possible and then u would just leave cause ur team lefts face it is inferior...unless u can prove me wrong? 1-5 on the road ring a bell??

pewterpaco, please tell me ur not that dumb...u couldnt tell in two posts in a row how he said he would go down with a knee injury?? please tell me ur joking...i know that florida isnt considered to have the brightest people in the nation but come on...damn ur dumb