Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2004, 12:29 PM
rule12b

Default Reasons why the Buck'n Queers are getting OWNED

KC has a good O'line, maybe the best in the league, but ours isn't far behind. You beat them in a shootout, meaning your defense fared POORLY against their line and offense. You barely beat them against their D, which, um, a very far cry from ours.

Foley is going to smash a Griese spot into the turf.
Old 12-08-2004, 01:15 PM
maliciousD

Okay Bolt fans, you have a nice record and have pulled out some close games but actually you haven't faced a top ranked D yet. The Broncos are ranked 5 and that's the highest by far and away. I undestand you on the west coast haven't seen what the Bucs will bring but Brees & Co will no all to well come Sunday. You guys haven't been world beaters and have actually had a soft schedule the past six weeks. You guys need to slow your roll a little bit. If it wasn't for a dumb call on the goal line the Broncos would have beat you guys. If you say your O is as diverse as it gets and you think you will roll you have another thing coming. Funny, I remeber when the 1 offense in the NFL came and thought they would roll over the Bucs and got stomped.
Old 12-08-2004, 01:27 PM
and proud of it

Quote:
Originally posted by: maliciousD
Okay Bolt fans, you have a nice record and have pulled out some close games but actually you haven't faced a top ranked D yet. The Broncos are ranked 5 and that's the highest by far and away. I undestand you on the west coast haven't seen what the Bucs will bring but Brees & Co will no all to well come Sunday. You guys haven't been world beaters and have actually had a soft schedule the past six weeks. You guys need to slow your roll a little bit. If it wasn't for a dumb call on the goal line the Broncos would have beat you guys. If you say your O is as diverse as it gets and you think you will roll you have another thing coming. Funny, I remeber when the 1 offense in the NFL came and thought they would roll over the Bucs and got stomped.
Dude, to take your last staement first, we have 2 Players on our Team, that left your Team, the Team you make reference of, no longer exists!

Every Week we hear about, well you havent beat a Winning Team, You havent beat a Team that has a G in their name, We havent beat a Team on the road, We havent beat a Team at Home

NOW ITS...............

We have not played a good Defense

How many more Tests are there?

And your test for this Year is

Besides New Orleans, who have you beat on the Road,

Because we too have beat New Orleans
Old 12-08-2004, 01:34 PM
Kdawg42

You know i came on this board hoping for some good Football educated fans. But go ahead and think that we will just lay down and roll out the red carpet. It's not gonna happen. All i can say is here is to an injury free game and a serious wake up call for the "most of you" i was talking about that are asleep.

We don't refer to the mentally challenged in this manner.
Play nice.
Old 12-08-2004, 01:48 PM
and proud of it

Quote:
Originally posted by: Kdawg42
You know i came on this board hoping for some good Football educated fans. With the exception of a few, most of you are seriously RETARDED! But go ahead and think that we will just lay down and roll out the red carpet. It's not gonna happen. All i can say is here is to an injury free game and a serious wake up call for the "most of you" i was talking about that are asleep.
And who is saying that you are going to just lay down?

We cant help it if you want someone to talk to your level, you see with your Teams fans, all they want is to get LT hurt, so before you go off and flap yer trap, you can thank your own fans for setting the Table. If you dont like to eat Shyte then tell your Fellow Fans to quit ordering it up before you get here!

So no one wants to DROP to your level to talk Football!
Old 12-08-2004, 01:52 PM
geekster

Quote:
Originally posted by: maliciousD
I pointed this out to you in a thread on the General Discussions board - the Chargers offense faces a pretty good "D" every practise... I think they will be up to the task.

No claims of any "world beaters" here - our team simply hasn't played its best football yet. We came close against the Saints, but the Coaches and players are still considering this a "work in progress". "World Beaters" is the kind of team we would like it to turn into - peaking in this year's playoffs is not totally "out of the question" IMHO - but nobody expected us to be where we are at on the start of this season, (including me). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Sunday is just another game, and hopefully, another step in that direction.
Old 12-08-2004, 01:58 PM
Kdawg42

Quote:
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er
Quote:
You know i came on this board hoping for some good Football educated fans. With the exception of a few, most of you are seriously RETARDED! But go ahead and think that we will just lay down and roll out the red carpet. It's not gonna happen. All i can say is here is to an injury free game and a serious wake up call for the "most of you" i was talking about that are asleep.
And who is saying that you are going to just lay down?

We cant help it if you want someone to talk to your level, you see with your Teams fans, all they want is to get LT hurt, so before you go off and flap yer trap, you can thank your own fans for setting the Table. If you dont like to eat Shyte then tell your Fellow Fans to quit ordering it up before you get here!

So no one wants to DROP to your level to talk Football!
Hey junior. Read my post again. There is something in there about injury FREE. Your attempt at being witty is laughable at best. Here (AGAIN) is to a great Injury FREEEEEEEE game. And read a few posts up you will see what i am talking about. If you need me to point them out i will.
Old 12-08-2004, 02:02 PM
chileanbolt

hey buc fan the broncos were ranked 7th when we played them so how can u say u are the best defese by far that we've played against....come on now i'll let that one go...ur new

and bro i know ur team isnt the greatest but u dont have to get defensive and bitter....ur team is 1-5 on the road and u have to travel all the way across the nation....but ur biased opinions are admired
Old 12-08-2004, 02:13 PM
and proud of it

Quote:

Hey junior. Read my post again. There is something in there about injury FREE. Your attempt at being witty is laughable at best. Here (AGAIN) is to a great Injury FREEEEEEEE game. And read a few posts up you will see what i am talking about. If you need me to point them out i will.
And i dont care what you say, I have now grouped everyone of you into 1 Group

TRASH

I could careless what you have to say, and I could careless about you
Old 12-08-2004, 02:32 PM
and proud of it

Quote:
Well lets re-evaluate this statement.

His Team wins the Super Bowl, just kicks the Raiders rearend, I loved every nanosecond of that Game, THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!!!

Last Year, the Bucs finish 7 and 9, heck the Chargers were only 3 games behind, BUT hold on now there pardner, We were not the defending NFC Champions WHAT HAPPENED?

This Year, they are 5 and 7, and because the NFC is so weak, the BUCS are still in it, 5 and 7 and Still in the Playoff hunt, heck the way that weakass Conference is 5 and 11 still might get you a playoff berth.

Then they come in here like they are the Toughest kids on the block.

NOT TODAY!