Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2004, 03:05 PM
geekster

Default Reasons why the Buck'n Queers are getting OWNED

Quote:
Originally posted by: Kdawg42
You know i came on this board hoping for some good Football educated fans. With the exception of a few, most of you are seriously RETARDED! But go ahead and think that we will just lay down and roll out the red carpet. It's not gonna happen. All i can say is here is to an injury free game and a serious wake up call for the "most of you" i was talking about that are asleep.
Calling fans names like that is certainly no way to "endear" yourself to them - but that's OK - we know you just want to stir up some serious pot here... After all - this IS - the "Smack Shack". Its only OK as long as you don't become too trollish in the process.

My recomendation is that you consider being more creative in your responses - resorting to name-calling is always a sign of losing any argument or discussion - that's why it isn't permitted in courts of law - or as a matter of fact in these forums.

Play nice, talk football - have fun!
Old 12-08-2004, 03:29 PM
rule12b

Quote:
Originally posted by: geekster
Quote:
Originally posted by: Kdawg42
You know i came on this board hoping for some good Football educated fans. With the exception of a few, most of you are seriously RETARDED! But go ahead and think that we will just lay down and roll out the red carpet. It's not gonna happen. All i can say is here is to an injury free game and a serious wake up call for the "most of you" i was talking about that are asleep.
Calling fans names like that is certainly no way to "endear" yourself to them - but that's OK - we know you just want to stir up some serious pot here... After all - this IS - the "Smack Shack". Its only OK as long as you don't become too trollish in the process.

My recomendation is that you consider being more creative in your responses - resorting to name-calling is always a sign of losing any argument or discussion - that's why it isn't permitted in courts of law - or as a matter of fact in these forums.

Play nice, talk football - have fun!

I should run a camp for smack talking this summer, we'll invite the woe-begotten fans of other teams who just can't get it together. . .
Old 12-08-2004, 06:22 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by: guimcharger
Bucs are in the NFC. They haven't faced any good teams yet.
Atlanta isn't a good team? They were good enough to beat us ....

This game is far from over.

Go Chargers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 12-09-2004, 09:09 AM
CHUCKYWILLBEATU

Quote:
Originally posted by: chargertom
Quote:
Originally posted by: guimcharger
Bucs are in the NFC. They haven't faced any good teams yet.
Atlanta isn't a good team? They were good enough to beat us ....

This game is far from over.

Go Chargers!

Finally someone with intelligence on these boards....Atlanta is a good team and we shut em down like a pop warner team, and will do the same to the Dolts sunday...that is money in the bank.
Old 12-09-2004, 09:19 AM
First member of the board

Quote:
Originally posted by: CHUCKYWILLBEATU
............ and will do the same to the Dolts sunday...that is money in the bank.
Sounds like we just heard from Chucklehead. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

We hear that stuff every week - for six straight weeks the fans from the other team have been surprised by the Chargers - same things about to happen to you.

Old 12-09-2004, 09:32 AM
CHUCKYWILLBEATU

We hear that stuff every week - for six straight weeks the fans from the other team have been surprised by the Chargers - same things about to happen to you.[/quote]

That just proves my theory, the Chargers are due for a letdown and it will be this sunday there you hillcrest hero.
Old 12-09-2004, 09:43 AM
and proud of it

Quote:
Originally posted by: CHUCKYWILLBEATU
We hear that stuff every week - for six straight weeks the fans from the other team have been surprised by the Chargers - same things about to happen to you.

That just proves my theory, the Chargers are due for a letdown and it will be this sunday there you hillcrest hero.[/quote]
You know you are at the top of your smack game when you can come up with these brilliant comebacks!

Props go out to Chucky, who would of ever of thought up that very good remark!
Old 12-09-2004, 11:03 AM
maliciousD

It's funny cause the birds were claiming their record before the game too and got smoked. I don't care of the Bucs were 0-70 on the road, they can still handle your team period. Don't sleep bolt fans, I heard the same smack coming from ATL before last week how, 4-7 you guys are sorry blah, blah, blah. We have a better D than the Broncos across the board, DB will be on his back on Sunday which is something he's not accustomed to. He WILL get hit and hit hard. GL bolts
Old 12-09-2004, 11:35 AM
and proud of it

Quote:
Originally posted by: maliciousD
It's funny cause the birds were claiming their record before the game too and got smoked. I don't care of the Bucs were 0-70 on the road, they can still handle your team period. Don't sleep bolt fans, I heard the same smack coming from ATL before last week how, 4-7 you guys are sorry blah, blah, blah. We have a better D than the Broncos across the board, DB will be on his back on Sunday which is something he's not accustomed to. He WILL get hit and hit hard. GL bolts
You keep talking about this great defense, and yet the only AFC Team you guys have beat this year is Kansas City. The Raiders beat you, the Brocos beat you, and the rest of the games have been played in the NFC.

Which by the way is so weak that evn a Team that is 5 and 7 is still in the playoff hunt, ops that would be you huh.

So you have this great Defense and you have proved that you can beat a Team in the AFC, and they are but 1 Game better then the Raiders. So we take all these great Stats against weak teams and now you have your Chest all double inflated thinking you guys are just the best thing out here huh.
Old 12-09-2004, 12:01 PM
chileanbolt

u guys are 5-7 in the sorry NFC....we havent looked past anybody as our record shows....u guys are a great test for us against a good D...but its here in daygo, you guys will put up a fight but the result will be the same as it has the past 6 games and we are 5-1 at home averaging nearly 35 a game...and u guys are what on the road?? 1-5 and on the west coast?? 2-22 something like that? all i know is that i admire ur biased optimism thats great because u should feel good about that team especially since u guys are 5-7 and still in the playoff hunt haha how funny....listen son this is the AFC i dont know if you have heard about that conference but u guys dont fair well with the conference....im gonna love ur apoligizes later...ur fun to play with chuckie i love the enthusiasm....i just hate to see all the dissapointing faces on monday when they realized they should have just bowed down before they looked bad...oh well we warned u ahead of time