Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2004, 10:02 PM
Gillis

Default Help me out here.

It's your friendly neighborhood Gillis just wanting to ask, what exactly is this crow everyone who loses eats? Where did it start//come from and what's it all about? Thanks.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:24 PM
geekster

Quote:
Originally posted by: Gillis
It's your friendly neighborhood Gillis just wanting to ask, what exactly is this crow everyone who loses eats? Where did it start//come from and what's it all about? Thanks.
Somebody else asked this last week in the General Discussions area - once again, "google is your friend"..

If ya go to www.google.com and search for "Eating Crow" you will get a bunch of appropriate links in the resulting "finds" page - along with a few that don't apply...

Here is one of the fairly good explanations about "Eating Crow" you will see there.

p.s. Google is a great "tool" to use the Internet for researching just about anything - but remember that it is the "Internet" and therefore not everything you find will be true or accurate.. Still a great resource though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2004, 12:10 AM
Chargers

Quote:
Originally posted by: geekster
Quote:
Originally posted by: Gillis
Somebody else asked this last week in the General Discussions area - once again, "google is your friend"..

If ya go to www.google.com and search for "Eating Crow" you will get a bunch of appropriate links in the resulting "finds" page - along with a few that don't apply...

Here is one of the fairly good explanations about "Eating Crow" you will see there.

p.s. Google is a great "tool" to use the Internet for researching just about anything - but remember that it is the "Internet" and therefore not everything you find will be true or accurate.. Still a great resource though. [img][/img]

No no no you have it all wrong my friend. If it's on the internet, then it must be true. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2004, 09:12 AM
CHUCKYWILLBEATU

Crow is what the Dolt fans will be eating in large amounts on Sunday!!! Use lots of hot sauce to hide the taste fellas!!
Old 12-09-2004, 09:15 AM
First member of the board

Quote:
Originally posted by: CHUCKYWILLBEATU
Crow is what the Dolt fans will be eating in large amounts on Sunday!!! Use lots of hot sauce to hide the taste fellas!!
We've been having people that don't know much come in here before every game saying the same thing. The Bucs will have the same problem that the Broncos had - they won't score enough points to win. - Close isn't good enough! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-09-2004, 09:33 AM
CHUCKYWILLBEATU

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chargeroo
Quote:
Originally posted by: CHUCKYWILLBEATU
We've been having people that don't know much come in here before every game saying the same thing. The Bucs will have the same problem that the Broncos had - they won't score enough points to win. - Close isn't good enough! [img][/img]

The Donkeys don't have the same D that we have, see falcons game, the team that BEAT YOU GUYS!!
Old 12-09-2004, 10:09 AM
chileanbolt

ur just the next victims bro face it....the last 6 teams tried to come here and start smack and they all went home with crow...ur team is 1-5 on the road....enough said....you cant control our offense at home period...there is no rain in the forecast so get ready with that crow fritter meat....ur just the next one on our food chain ur nothing special
Old 12-09-2004, 11:11 AM
CHUCKYWILLBEATU

Quote:
Originally posted by: chileanbolt
ur just the next victims bro face it....the last 6 teams tried to come here and start smack and they all went home with crow...ur team is 1-5 on the road....enough said....you cant control our offense at home period...there is no rain in the forecast so get ready with that crow fritter meat....ur just the next one on our food chain ur nothing special

Go back to Spun Valley you tweaker....I CANNOT WAIT FOR SUNDAY!!! Gonna be a thing of beauty coming on here after the game to see what the top 10 Dolt Excuses will be...
Old 12-09-2004, 11:51 AM
chileanbolt

excuses?? for not running up the score or that we didnt put phillip rivers in the fourth with a three touchdown lead?? yea me either thanks for teh reminder florida trash