Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Around the NFL
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2006, 03:53 PM
Obtain Glory

Why is everybody worried about us. I know why because we are the San Diego super chargers.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:16 PM
Athlete/Fan

HAHA, one idiot had the gual to say that Rex grossman is better than Philip Rivers. That one brought a tear to my eye.

THere's actually some bear fans who have 4 brain cells and are trying to straighten them out. reminded them we have Gates, who just happens to own the TD record for a TE. Yeah nothing there Eric Parker, Keenan McCardell, vincent jackson, Malcold floyd. All recievers with EXCELLENT hands.

I'd bet Parker could be a #1 reciever on the bears. I hate ignorant NFL fans.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Remember, it ain't about who's the toughest, cause they pretty tough...it's about who's the toughest, the longest..and guess what, how about dem CHARGERS!!"

-Philip Rivers 11/24/13 SD-41 KC-38
Old 11-22-2006, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoseleyINC
I hate ignorant NFL fans.
You must really despise Faider-fans.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:36 PM
Athlete/Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltcorpse
You must really despise Faider-fans.
That's an understatement.

I hate fans of every team except the CHargers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Remember, it ain't about who's the toughest, cause they pretty tough...it's about who's the toughest, the longest..and guess what, how about dem CHARGERS!!"

Old 11-22-2006, 04:40 PM
OC Charger Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoseleyINC
That's an understatement.

I hate fans of every team except the CHargers.
Me too, except for Houston fans. They know they suck and they're humble about it. You have to respec that.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:51 PM
Athlete/Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Charger Fan
Me too, except for Houston fans. They know they suck and they're humble about it. You have to respec tthat.
Yeah I should rephrase that. Cool fans I like from any team. I just hate people that think they're team is the be all to end all, no matter what their record is.

Like the bengals game. I started watching standing next to a couple bengals fans. They we're up 21-0 and all cocky. I was just standing there, saying come on guys, get your crap together!! I told them if we can start clicking like we should it will be a good game.

They seem shocked that I thought we could win after that lead. Well,2 hours later, and 49 points later, I tried to tell them we both had good teams, but our Offense and Defense just stepped it up a notch. They wouldn't hear it, apparently Carson Palmer is a god, Chad Johnson is moses, and we just got lucky.

They didn't like me telling them to enjoy San Diego in the SB from the sidelines too much after that.

Old 11-22-2006, 05:12 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
I am so sick of hearing about the stupid as# Chargers. They are literally a 1 man team. I have news for all of you Charger fans, Marty ball can't win in the post season. They have no defense. They gave up 500 yards to the Bengals and 27 points to whack as$ Broncos. If they are so great then how come they always have to come from behind. GROSSMAN HAS MORE TD'S THAN RIVERS DOES THE MEDIA KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL? If Rivers is so great than Grossman must be greater because like I said he has more TD'S than him. He doesn't have LT to give the ball to. Stop with the sorry Chargers already. I'm from San Diego, I know. It's a horrible sports town and they never have and never will win a championship.EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://boards.chicagobears.com/forum...ad/173228.aspx

everyone register on there board and represent.

Last edited by SDChargeHer; 11-22-2006 at 05:20 PM..
Old 11-22-2006, 05:22 PM
Athlete/Fan

The only time people make threads like that, is when they are scared.

I can't blame them. Nobody wants to play us. We've proven we can win in ANY situation. We can blow people out, keep them scoreless, come from behind on the road and win.

Most teams have something that hinders them. a QB that plays horrible sometimes (bears), a bad run D, etc..

We have almost no holes in us. Teams are looking for holes and we simply don't have many. I would say our Secondary can play crappy sometimes, but they always step it up, and do what it takes to stop teams.

Old 11-22-2006, 05:26 PM
Hall of Famer

grossman better than rivers? you wish. Sounds to me someone is a bit jealous, and if he is from san diego thatn he should know about antonio gates, our recieving core, and that our defense is, well, in shambles due to injuries and a suspension, but is a top 5 defense when they are healthy, which they will be come playoff time. Man i hope we play chicago in the super bowl, just to see their board when we crush them.
Old 11-22-2006, 05:27 PM
Mr.Bolt

Wow they are a bunch of haters over there.... Some of them are saying we have a "one man offence" and an averige D. Boy are they in for a rude awakening if both teams go all the way LOL