Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Around the NFL
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2006, 05:33 PM
dillona

We had a taste of them in the preseason.

Rivers first pass was a badly forced INT to Urlacher. Of course following that INT he came back and showed poise and worked right thru their D.

But the reality is, my $ is on Carolina, they've proven they can get there before and Rex is a total wildcard and Jake is a proven playoff winner
Old 11-22-2006, 05:59 PM
Operation619

"Stop LT and STOMP the chargers... its that simple."

I love that line from a Homer Bears fan. Epic. You simply can't stop our O. Easily the NFL's most balanced Offense.

Teams will take that 'Stop LT' mantra to the graveyard of the 2006 Playoffs.

Count on it.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:15 PM
Mr.Bolt

"They dig themselves an early hole to fight out of and that makes them great? Good teams shouldn't have to fight back from a 17 point defecit weekly." http://boards.chicagobears.com/forum...howThread.aspx

Um yeah what ever. If it is so insignificant then why are we the first team in the HISTORY of the NFL to come back from a seventeen point deficit in back to back games! If anything that should prove to the rest of the legue that no lead is safe against us. These people are jokes, trying to turn a positive into a negetive about our team like this guy.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:06 PM
Angry Zeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeMoronBearsFan
I am so sick of hearing about the stupid as# Chargers. They are literally a 1 man team. I have news for all of you Charger fans, Marty ball can't win in the post season. They have no defense. They gave up 500 yards to the Bengals and 27 points to whack as$ Broncos. If they are so great then how come they always have to come from behind. GROSSMAN HAS MORE TD'S THAN RIVERS DOES THE MEDIA KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL? If Rivers is so great than Grossman must be greater because like I said he has more TD'S than him. He doesn't have LT to give the ball to. Stop with the sorry Chargers already. I'm from San Diego, I know. It's a horrible sports town and they never have and never will win a championship.EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is SO him:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j6ErZQV4N64

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dr. Emmett Brown: Marty, I'm sorry. But the only power source capable of generating 1.21 gigawatts of electricity is a bolt of lightning.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-23-2006, 09:30 PM
Ms_Charger

Thumbs up Help needed by SD fans

I should have thought to ask here last week.

Hi Everyone,
You might recognize my avatar on the Bears MB if you checked out this thread. I am registered as BEARSinCA. I'm a fan of both teams (Bears due to hubby from Chi) and just wanted to say I was happy and relieved to see some of you show up with the knowledge and ability to repond to these messages. Various threads started appearing after the Bengals game and I was spending all day getting VERY irritated by unbelievable logic and then trying to defend the Chargers, rather ineffectively and less than impressively I must admit as I still have much to learn. Other than a handful of people who can look at the Chargers impartially and stepped up to say so.... I was beginning to feel (and look) like the beat up female.

Here was another recent thread that died off.... if anyone has something to add... please do. I can guarantee it's just the beginning of such posts and many more will follow. 1st string defense fans will be needed to stop the run!
http://boards.chicagobears.com/forum...ad/153801.aspx

Last edited by Ms_Charger; 11-23-2006 at 09:47 PM..
Old 11-23-2006, 09:40 PM
I BELIEVE

those bears fans are such idiots.. sorry to bad mouth people but i deal with them at work..and they talk so much **** about the chargers.. "You have an experienced QB your not doing sh!t in the playoffs" um how many games has Rex played in the playoffs? YEA!!! exactly.. "well he's a 1rst year starter".. ok..how many full season has Rex played in.. if i remember correctly he hasnt played in a full season since he has been in the league.. so its stupid

My Draft.. Draft BPA in each pick!!!
Old 11-23-2006, 09:54 PM
Ms_Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCUFAN#5
those bears fans are such idiots.. sorry to bad mouth people but i deal with them at work..and they talk so much **** about the chargers.. "You have an experienced QB your not doing sh!t in the playoffs" um how many games has Rex played in the playoffs? YEA!!! exactly.. "well he's a 1rst year starter".. ok..how many full season has Rex played in.. if i remember correctly he hasnt played in a full season since he has been in the league.. so its stupid
There are "fanboys" on every board I guess, and yes, Chicago certainly has their share. Bears are a great team but it kills me when people insist Rex had a great game just because he had no turnovers and 1 TD. I don't want to take anything away from him either but believe he needs to show pass consistency in more games w/ no TO's. There are also many intelligent (as well as very nice) fans there who don't think the Bears have already won the SB. Most know there are tough challenges ahead in the coming weeks and are cautiously optimistic instead.

Last edited by Ms_Charger; 11-23-2006 at 10:53 PM..
Old 11-23-2006, 09:57 PM
I BELIEVE

yea they are in for a rude awakening i feel for them when they see a healthy steve smith.. remember what he did to them last year.. same team minus Manning Jr..

My Draft.. Draft BPA in each pick!!!
Old 11-23-2006, 10:35 PM
Ms_Charger

Oh yea.... here's another post that defied logic & probably didn't deserve a reply. I recently learned... and I'm sure this is breaking news for the rest of you too, but, there are no REAL football fans in Southern, CA,!!!! Due to this fact, according to true experts that no one has ever heard of and broadcast via the Bears board (ESPN and HBO have no openings at this time apparently) WE do not deserve the televised Bears game this weekend. Ok everyone, pack it up... we are living some sort of fan delusion and have been officially informed.
#$%! and we just spent a ton of money on tickets (located in the bandwagon section right next to the surfers) and now will have to throw them all away!!!! On the bright side... we can be thankful we did not waste a 6 hour round trip drive??? LOL

http://boards.chicagobears.com/forum...ad/175094.aspx

Last edited by Ms_Charger; 11-23-2006 at 11:12 PM..
Old 11-23-2006, 11:00 PM
Veteran

If the Bears were in the AFC, they would be fighting for a wild card spot. I hope the Pats destroy them.