Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2006, 09:18 PM
kongman

ok guys help me out here i need a link or some1 post the vid of the darren bennet hit on that steeler way back in 1996 or 1998 cant rem when , i need it for a vidoe doc im doing on famous aust sports plp , who played a sport apart from the normal australian games , any help would be great
Old 10-02-2006, 04:44 AM
AUSSIE_CHARGER

hi guys,

i live in Melbourne in Australia and im 14 years old and just like cambo i am a HUGE charger fan but also a HUGE Melbourne Demons fan (AFL).
im coming over next season to watch probaly 5 or 6 charger games and also are heading back later in the year for the superbowl... hope the chargers are there!!!!!

thanx guys,
ryan
Old 10-03-2006, 06:11 PM
Kiwi Bolts Fan

Hey guys!
I am a Chargers fan, have been since I saw Dan Fouts play John Elway and the Broncos on TV in the late 80's. Also played football for seven years here in NZ. Good to see that we have fans here down under . I get to go to LA a lot and if all goes well I will be at Qualcomm Stadium for the Browns game 5/11.
Old 01-19-2007, 03:41 AM
Patto1980

Hi, I noticed this was fairly old but i though i'd post anyway.
I'm from Sydney, Australia and have been following the Chargers for a few years now. Very disappointed at the playoff loss to the Patriots althought still a great year.

Cheers
Old 01-19-2007, 04:10 AM
Patto1980

I'm from Sydney, Australia and have been following the Chargers since the start of the 2004 season - not long i know, but i read up on all the news on the nfl sit and si.com as often as i can.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:39 AM
pinkcentuar

aussie girl who fell for the bolts while in sd for 6 months to visit her boyfriend...never go back to aust. codes now, im a bolts girl for life!
Old 03-08-2007, 05:16 AM
Chargerhead_AU

Adelaide Charger boy here, Love the boltz, just got my 14 month old son a Philip Rivers Jersey, post some pics when we get it (in about three months.... why do postcard onlky take 2-3 weeks???)

I just love this team.... what else can I say???
Old 12-28-2008, 05:49 AM
Hall of Famer

Default Bolts fans in Australia? c'mon!

Hey, all your aussie bolts fans, glad to see im am not the only one.......... or am i???????????????
Old 12-28-2008, 07:06 AM
Go Bolts

Present and accounted for!

Sydney, Australia.. Been a Bolts fan since all the way back in 2003 lol. I'll stick by them for the rest of my life that's for sure.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:12 PM
WyomingBoltsFan

Bolt G'Day Down Under!

I'm not Aussie, but I did get to visit for 3 weeks in 1991- had a BLAST! I learned a lot about Cricket and Rugby, but its very cool that we have some fans of American Football down under! I'm from San Diego originally, and Sydney Harbor very much reminded me of my hometown. How do you watch the games in Australia? Todays game should be incredible. Cheers Mates! Please hold the Vegemite though.