bacon and waffles. thats on my mind 14 30.43%
TPVG is back!!! 6 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 10:50 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutbolAmericano View Post
omm: Tax time. Ugh. Even though I hire an accountant, it is still not easy collecting, correcting, and bringing all that info in. Not fun either.
Agreed. One year I just couldn't dedicate the time. Paid a sweet penalty for filing late.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:11 PM

I just hope I don't have to pay again this year.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:18 PM
~

I've never filed late, except when overseas for the military -- we got a blanket exemption. Don't want to pay that late penalty.

One of my brothers had some friends who had to get help to fill out a 1040EZ, lol. They should call it '1040DUMBASS'.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:25 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
omm: Tax time. Ugh. Even though I hire an accountant, it is still not easy collecting, correcting, and bringing all that info in. Not fun either.
Turns me into a flat tax proponent every year around this time.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:40 PM
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Turns me into a flat tax proponent every year around this time.
Intuit has a big office around here. They make Turbo Tax. Some of their employees' cars have license plate holders that say 'No flat tax'.

You know they would be out of business if taxes got simpler.

Old 02-24-2013, 11:40 PM
BHC Secretary of State

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Yeah. Driving 500 miles at speeds averaging close to 200 mph is nothing, right?

Or driving into a corner going 185 mph, three cars wide. Just a Sunday drive in the country. Takes no talent at all.
i never implied they didn't have talent or skill. i just don't see how driving a car is athletic or considered a sport. way to get all catty, tom.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:49 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Intuit has a big office around here. They make Turbo Tax. Some of their employees' cars have license plate holders that say 'No flat tax'.

You know they would be out of business if taxes got simpler.
They're not the only ones but that's no reason to keep an easily corrupted and inefficient system in place.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:18 AM

Nite guys........
Old 02-25-2013, 12:47 AM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
They're not the only ones but that's no reason to keep an easily corrupted and inefficient system in place.
Amen to that.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:10 AM
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Go Karting tonight was awesome fun. One of the most fun things i've done in my life. I was good too. Came first and got the fastest lap in the second race. Alana beat me in the first race haha.

Seriously though i loved it so much. To finally put 14 years of racing games into the real world felt good. Braking later and later, finding the right turn ins. Cut my best lap down by 2 seconds between the two races. Did about 50 laps. There was one hairpin turn. I went from braking into it and touching the throttle through the corner to just going flat out through it.

So for the first time i gave Alana chocolates haha. Not romantic or anything. Just trying to be sweet. My mum gave me a caramello koala and peppermint frog. Asked her during the day which one she wanted i knew she doesn't like either. She was like you should just have them. On my way to karting i went to the shop and got her some plain chocolate frogs cause i know she likes them. Almost forgot about them and gave them to her when she dropped me off. I got an "aww you're the best" lol

Somehow me not bragging about being good at karting makes her like me more. Told me i am the most humble and modest guy she's ever met... i think that's good?

Anyway going to a concert with her tomorrow night. Sum 41 and Billy Talent. Should be fun.

EDIT: She even put a FB status about how good a time she had tonight. She never does that, hates being tagged at places and having people know where she is/was.

Last edited by joshie4; 02-25-2013 at 07:14 AM..
Closed Thread