Tom, Where's my jerky???!!! 11 23.91%
I ran out of Chill Pills 18 39.13%
Ok. who let gooey out 6 13.04%
bacon and waffles. thats on my mind 14 30.43%
TPVG is back!!! 6 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 07:23 AM

Omg Joshie u guys r like common law married now lolwut.

I have no idea what time I'm supposed to go to work today, you guys.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:26 AM
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmboltsfan View Post
Omg Joshie u guys r like common law married now lolwut.

I have no idea what time I'm supposed to go to work today, you guys.
I have to be up for work in 5 and a half hours. Then somehow figure out how to get home and to the concert

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:38 AM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshie4 View Post
EDIT: She even put a FB status about how good a time she had tonight. She never does that, hates being tagged at places and having people know where she is/was.
Back in the day, Malibu Grand Prix used to be the best go karting in SoCal. Used to have alot of fun at that place.

Glad you had a good time. Enjoy the concert.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 02-25-2013, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackalacka View Post
i never implied they didn't have talent or skill. i just don't see how driving a car is athletic or considered a sport. way to get all catty, tom.
If you don't know how you can call racing a sport, I'm not going to try to explain it to you.

But just like the NFL, if everyone could do it, they would. They have a NASCAR driving school in Vegas. Maybe you should go run some 160 mph laps, and see if your opinion changes.

Old 02-25-2013, 07:56 AM
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Back in the day, Malibu Grand Prix used to be the best go karting in SoCal. Used to have alot of fun at that place.

Glad you had a good time. Enjoy the concert.
Its so expensive though. 30 mins is like $160 each. But i found a groupon deal. $65 for 2. It's the best. I take it seriously but don't show it. Going home she told me i was faster than her ex ever was and he took it serious. They have a proper race next Tuesday. Qualifying all that. I googled and saw my time is a second faster than some car enthusiast groups who go.

If i didnt have to worry bout being kicked off i could drop another second i think. Concert will be an interesting time.

Old 02-25-2013, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Its so expensive though. 30 mins is like $160 each. But i found a groupon deal. $65 for 2. It's the best. I take it seriously but don't show it. Going home she told me i was faster than her ex ever was and he took it serious. They have a proper race next Tuesday. Qualifying all that. I googled and saw my time is a second faster than some car enthusiast groups who go. </br> </br> If i didnt have to worry bout being kicked off i could drop another second i think. Concert will be an interesting time.
Haha. You should sign up to race. Is there prize money involved? If so, maybe winning the pot would pay you back for entering.

Old 02-25-2013, 08:00 AM
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Zack. Watch some vids about the fitness and skills of F1 drivers. Most people wouldn't last 2 laps at full speed.

Mark Webber does endurance events involving cycling kayaking and running. Fernando Alonso i believe has competed in some cycling events.

Old 02-25-2013, 08:04 AM
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Haha. You should sign up to race. Is there prize money involved? If so, maybe winning the pot would pay you back for entering.
It's only $50. Cheaper than normally going haha. Might try do it. $5 from every driver goes to the pot. If it's at night i can go. The only person to pass me all night was Alana. I always got her back though. Second race everyone finished a lap down.

Old 02-25-2013, 08:20 AM

Quote:
It's only $50. Cheaper than normally going haha. Might try do it. $5 from every driver goes to the pot. If it's at night i can go. The only person to pass me all night was Alana. I always got her back though. Second race everyone finished a lap down.
$50? You should definitely go racing if you can. 14 years of training might pay off.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Its so expensive though. 30 mins is like $160 each. But i found a groupon deal. $65 for 2. It's the best. I take it seriously but don't show it. Going home she told me i was faster than her ex ever was and he took it serious. They have a proper race next Tuesday. Qualifying all that. I googled and saw my time is a second faster than some car enthusiast groups who go.

If i didnt have to worry bout being kicked off i could drop another second i think. Concert will be an interesting time.
What! In Denver you can go-kart race for the price of admission to the park (like $50?) and you can ride as much as you like. Granted, you have to get back in line after each 10 minute set, but...
Closed Thread