bacon and waffles. thats on my mind 14 30.43%
TPVG is back!!! 6 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshie4 View Post
Saturday night i am going clubbing again for the first time since Gold Coast and Alana better come otherwise the night will be crap and pointless.
I'm just going to assume that you've already asked her to go.

Right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 02-02-2013, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renojim View Post
#FreeLucid
Free corpsie......
Old 02-02-2013, 09:02 PM

Free e-filing at H&R Block.

Old 02-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post

Right?
Too damn funny
Old 02-02-2013, 09:04 PM
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Quote:

Right?
Of course. I never rely on it being 100% though.

Asked her when we went Ice Skating. Asked her to go this Saturday but she told me on Monday she couldn't. Told her we'll do it the weekend after and she seemed happy about it.

I even made it a FB event. But she never puts Going or not going or maybe until you ask her a second time. It is annoying.

One funny thing happened yesterday. Was on FB at the beach. Got a notification on my phone for a friend request... it was from who i am guessing is her uncle. As quickly as it appeared it disappeared. So it must have been him on my page and then accidentally hitting Add Friend hahaha

Old 02-02-2013, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Free e-filing at H&R Block.
Free baby huey......
Old 02-02-2013, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshie4 View Post
So it must have been him on my page and then accidentally hitting Add Friend hahaha
Better watch your back.

Old 02-02-2013, 09:05 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Chelu View Post
30 would be nice, but we'll see if/when I hit 20. According to my Dad after Master Sergeant it gets pretty political. It definitely would be nice to get the full retirement pay rather than half or whatever it is at 20.
They need to cut back on those retirement plans. My uncle did 20 years in the Air Force and then worked for the city. By the time he retired, retired he was drawing 3 retirement checks, Air Force city and social security. It's unsustainable. Most companies have discontinued pensions.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
They need to cut back on those retirement plans. My uncle did 20 years in the Air Force and then worked for the city. By the time he retired, retired he was drawing 3 retirement checks, Air Force city and social security. It's unsustainable. Most companies have discontinued pensions.
Cali is crazy. Retired fire chiefs drawing $120,000 a year pensions.

Ask the post office how that's working out for them.

I say good for your uncle, Moe. He did his time, he should get paid.

Old 02-02-2013, 09:13 PM

Awesome ride today. My boy did 30 miles on Skyline Drive over in Sanpete County on his little machine today. He was a total stud today. I stopped every once in awhile to see if he wanted a drink, or a rest stop, and he kept saying "Let's keep going, Dad!".

Ate lunch at 10,000 feet. Tried to take some pics of a bald eagle, but we couldn't get close enough to him to get a good pic. As soon as we tried to get close enough for a good pic, he took off. Damn, they're beautiful birds. You can tell he spends alot of time in that same tree. There were hunks of fur, and lots of rabbit bones laying around.

Closed Thread