bacon and waffles. thats on my mind 14 30.43%
TPVG is back!!! 6 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 08:34 PM
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Sokko View Post
Lots of stuff happened to me while I was away.
1. Blood clot by my intestines. Came close to killing my intestines from a lack of oxygen. Me being strong and ignoring the pain until I got sick of it finally went to the doctor to get it checked out. Doc freaked out and had to go to the hospital emergency room and admitted there for a week. Put me on blood thinners and was okay.
2. Just got a growth cut out under my eye yesterday and am stuck and banned from motorcycle riding for two weeks. Dermatologist does not want me putting pressure on the area until the strips she put on me are taken off. Sucks because I am on vacation for two weeks and planned on riding the Mexican border but that plan is now not gonna happen.
3. Other than that, no more drama stuff going on.
I guess that means flying is also out.

RenoJim has posted several token posts to you. I have too. Every time a rocket goes up or there is a space event, boom #apollo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:34 PM
The Maple Tree

Quote:
Lots of stuff happened to me while I was away.
1. Blood clot by my intestines. Came close to killing my intestines from a lack of oxygen. Me being strong and ignoring the pain until I got sick of it finally went to the doctor to get it checked out. Doc freaked out and had to go to the hospital emergency room and admitted there for a week. Put me on blood thinners and was okay.
2. Just got a growth cut out under my eye yesterday and am stuck and banned from motorcycle riding for two weeks. Dermatologist does not want me putting pressure on the area until the strips she put on me are taken off. Sucks because I am on vacation for two weeks and planned on riding the Mexican border but that plan is now not gonna happen.
3. Other than that, no more drama stuff going on.

Glad you got checked out before to long, Dekal has had similar problems. Tread lightly til the eye is better. Peeps have been getting into close calls lately.

Late in the season will be the testing ground for 9. I am interested in seeing how our wr corps does with getting down field and scoring negating the fg.

Old 07-11-2013, 08:41 PM
Furyan

Glad this are good -better-for you Apollo. I was in the hospital for a week last year. MERSA not fun.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Been thinking about this SBD Dauntless for a while. May get it while on vacation. And NM, how is school going?http://www.bananahobby.com/6-ch-free...arf.html#video
School is good, thanks for asking. Actually transferring to UNM Main campus in Albuquerque now in August. Pretty excited about that.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:44 PM

Thanks everyone. My brother gave me a calico cat about 8 months ago. cat is finally beginning to find out that mice are food. Cat for a long time would smack around small snakes and lizards but not kill them. Brought in a baby rabbit into the garage and left it there. Finally I saw a half eaten mouse today by my front door on the sidewalk and another with its head bitten off. Looks like she will be a good varmit critter killer finally. I got her so spoiled I was beginning to doubt if she would ever get her hunting skills going.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renojim View Post
Glad this are good -better-for you Apollo. I was in the hospital for a week last year. MERSA not fun.
Hospitals are definitely no fun. I really cannot even stand the smell of them.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmboltsfan View Post
School is good, thanks for asking. Actually transferring to UNM Main campus in Albuquerque now in August. Pretty excited about that.
What are you gonna major in?
Old 07-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Hall of Famer

Still trying to get my bearings in a new place and not knowing anyone really.
Also met a couple of new brothers, have to join a new lodge and all... being a master mason in MO, almost any lodge is glad to accept a new brother, once proven of course.

Old 07-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Hall of Famer

Oh yea.............. evening all.

Old 07-11-2013, 08:49 PM
The Maple Tree

Quote:
Been thinking about this SBD Dauntless for a while. May get it while on vacation. http://www.bananahobby.com/6-ch-free...arf.html#video

That looks awesome or maybe a corsair. Want to get a remote control vehicle some time and start a model corsair again and finish this time around.

Closed Thread