Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What is on my mind.
Tom, Where's my jerky???!!! 11 23.91%
I ran out of Chill Pills 18 39.13%
Ok. who let gooey out 6 13.04%
bacon and waffles. thats on my mind 14 30.43%
TPVG is back!!! 6 13.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #6461  
Old 07-11-2013, 08:34 PM
FutbolAmericano's Avatar
FutbolAmericano FutbolAmericano is offline
~
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Poway
Posts: 14,075
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Sokko View Post
Lots of stuff happened to me while I was away.
1. Blood clot by my intestines. Came close to killing my intestines from a lack of oxygen. Me being strong and ignoring the pain until I got sick of it finally went to the doctor to get it checked out. Doc freaked out and had to go to the hospital emergency room and admitted there for a week. Put me on blood thinners and was okay.
2. Just got a growth cut out under my eye yesterday and am stuck and banned from motorcycle riding for two weeks. Dermatologist does not want me putting pressure on the area until the strips she put on me are taken off. Sucks because I am on vacation for two weeks and planned on riding the Mexican border but that plan is now not gonna happen.
3. Other than that, no more drama stuff going on.
I guess that means flying is also out.

RenoJim has posted several token posts to you. I have too. Every time a rocket goes up or there is a space event, boom #apollo.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #6462  
Old 07-11-2013, 08:34 PM
gocharge's Avatar
gocharge gocharge is offline
The Maple Tree
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 3,792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Sokko View Post
Lots of stuff happened to me while I was away.
1. Blood clot by my intestines. Came close to killing my intestines from a lack of oxygen. Me being strong and ignoring the pain until I got sick of it finally went to the doctor to get it checked out. Doc freaked out and had to go to the hospital emergency room and admitted there for a week. Put me on blood thinners and was okay.
2. Just got a growth cut out under my eye yesterday and am stuck and banned from motorcycle riding for two weeks. Dermatologist does not want me putting pressure on the area until the strips she put on me are taken off. Sucks because I am on vacation for two weeks and planned on riding the Mexican border but that plan is now not gonna happen.
3. Other than that, no more drama stuff going on.

Glad you got checked out before to long, Dekal has had similar problems. Tread lightly til the eye is better. Peeps have been getting into close calls lately.



Late in the season will be the testing ground for 9. I am interested in seeing how our wr corps does with getting down field and scoring negating the fg.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #6463  
Old 07-11-2013, 08:41 PM
renojim's Avatar
renojim renojim is offline
Furyan
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Fallon-Keepin Top Gun in check
Posts: 4,579
Default

Glad this are good -better-for you Apollo. I was in the hospital for a week last year. MERSA not fun.
__________________
Release the Kraken
Silver Mountain Man
We will all be working for Disney soon.
  #6464  
Old 07-11-2013, 08:42 PM
nmboltsfan nmboltsfan is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 23,516
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Sokko View Post
Been thinking about this SBD Dauntless for a while. May get it while on vacation. And NM, how is school going?http://www.bananahobby.com/6-ch-free...arf.html#video
School is good, thanks for asking. Actually transferring to UNM Main campus in Albuquerque now in August. Pretty excited about that.
  #6465  
Old 07-11-2013, 08:44 PM
Johnny Sokko Johnny Sokko is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: hutto
Posts: 16
Default

Thanks everyone. My brother gave me a calico cat about 8 months ago. cat is finally beginning to find out that mice are food. Cat for a long time would smack around small snakes and lizards but not kill them. Brought in a baby rabbit into the garage and left it there. Finally I saw a half eaten mouse today by my front door on the sidewalk and another with its head bitten off. Looks like she will be a good varmit critter killer finally. I got her so spoiled I was beginning to doubt if she would ever get her hunting skills going.
  #6466  
Old 07-11-2013, 08:46 PM
Johnny Sokko Johnny Sokko is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: hutto
Posts: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by renojim View Post
Glad this are good -better-for you Apollo. I was in the hospital for a week last year. MERSA not fun.
Hospitals are definitely no fun. I really cannot even stand the smell of them.
  #6467  
Old 07-11-2013, 08:47 PM
Johnny Sokko Johnny Sokko is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: hutto
Posts: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmboltsfan View Post
School is good, thanks for asking. Actually transferring to UNM Main campus in Albuquerque now in August. Pretty excited about that.
What are you gonna major in?
  #6468  
Old 07-11-2013, 08:47 PM
X FACTOR's Avatar
X FACTOR X FACTOR is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: DeSoto
Posts: 26,669
Default

Still trying to get my bearings in a new place and not knowing anyone really.
Also met a couple of new brothers, have to join a new lodge and all... being a master mason in MO, almost any lodge is glad to accept a new brother, once proven of course.
__________________





  #6469  
Old 07-11-2013, 08:48 PM
X FACTOR's Avatar
X FACTOR X FACTOR is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: DeSoto
Posts: 26,669
Default

Oh yea.............. evening all.
__________________





  #6470  
Old 07-11-2013, 08:49 PM
gocharge's Avatar
gocharge gocharge is offline
The Maple Tree
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 3,792
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Sokko View Post
Been thinking about this SBD Dauntless for a while. May get it while on vacation. http://www.bananahobby.com/6-ch-free...arf.html#video

That looks awesome or maybe a corsair. Want to get a remote control vehicle some time and start a model corsair again and finish this time around.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:36 AM.


© 2018 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.