Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Around the NFL
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2018, 04:31 PM
Hall of Famer

I remember reading parts of his article. Dad is in and out of his life. Such a rough life and football was his meal ticket away from the streets. It's enough to be given a once in a lifetime opportunity to play but he had multiple chances given his history. Gordon is the Eric Show of football. Get clean bro...at least he has a fortune to have a decent chance at life unless....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
3 times on two college teams, the first two were pot, the third not disclosed. But he admitted after the third he went back home to continue selling pot.

Gordon told GQ he had a pregame ritual where he would take bong rips and/or shots of Grand Marnier or whiskey before kick-off. Of course he was at Cleveland, so you can understand it.

2014 was for pot.

“I failed myself when started using marijuana regularly as a young teenager,”

“Looking for people on the street corner, whatever smelled like weed, somebody that looked like they had something, asking random people, knocking on like smoke shop storefronts seeing where I could find some stuff at.

Gordon earned a basketball scholarship at Westbury Christian, a prep school in Houston, but was thrown out in the 10th grade for marijuana.

Gordon said he sold drugs, mainly marijuana, to “feed” himself. He said he smoked marijuana every day

police found him and teammate Willie Jefferson asleep in a car parked in the drive-thru lane of a Taco Bell at 2 a.m. Officers found multiple bags of marijuana in the car, and both players were charged with misdemeanor marijuana possession, though the charges were dropped.

While at Baylor, Gordon said a dealer from home would send him as much as six pounds of weed per week that he would sell in Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio. He estimates he banked over $10,000 per month from dealing.

Last edited by ltinabottle; 12-22-2018 at 04:39 PM..