Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Around the NFL
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2018, 04:59 PM
I be humbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasilly k View Post
Are you thinking the Chargers need 11 wins for the 6th seed? I'd say 10 gets them the 5th or 6th seed; 11 definitely the 5th; and 13 the bye.
Nope. I agree with you. I think 10 wins does it. If they take care of the Bungles on Sunday, I think they could lose their remaining games and still get the 5th or 6th seed. I don't think any of those 6-win teams will get to 10 wins, though I think the Broncos have a shot at it.

What I was saying was, in order to mathematically clinch a playoff berth, in addition to beating the Bengals they would have just to win one more game.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFBoltFan View Post
Bolded would never happen, not even with the number 1 seed. I do think the Broncos could win out though... Whatever happens we MUST beat them, all these streaky teams guarantee us nothing.
If we play out like we played last night we won't even see many starters against Denver, which will suck because I wanted to go to that game and watch us toast them !
Old 12-03-2018, 05:20 PM
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by defense4wins View Post
If we play out like we played last night we won't even see many starters against Denver, which will suck because I wanted to go to that game and watch us toast them !
If KC stumbles against either the Ravens or Seahawks and the Chargers take care of business, you'll see the starters!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMcRugby View Post
If KC stumbles against either the Ravens or Seahawks and the Chargers take care of business, you'll see the starters!
Why we can't take the bye seed, unless they lose 2 right, not just 1 because a tie and it doesn't matter if we beat them this time because their div. record will still be better than ours. Not unless the unthinkable happened and they lost to Oakland on the final game which I can't ever see happening they will be going for draft picks !
Old 12-03-2018, 05:40 PM
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by defense4wins View Post
Why we can't take the bye seed, unless they lose 2 right, not just 1 because a tie and it doesn't matter if we beat them this time because their div. record will still be better than ours. Not unless the unthinkable happened and they lost to Oakland on the final game which I can't ever see happening they will be going for draft picks !
If the Chefs stumble and lose to either the Ravens or Seahawks and the Chargers take care of business (run the table), KC will have two losses.

You'll know the answer before the Broncos game week.

You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
Old 12-03-2018, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMcRugby View Post
If the Chefs stumble and lose to either the Ravens or Seahawks and the Chargers take care of business (run the table), KC will have two losses.

You'll know the answer before the Broncos game week.
I want to go bad but unfortunately I don't want to see Geno at QB and other 2nd and third stringers, I wanted to see them in tears, us taking them out of the playoffs.
Old 12-04-2018, 03:10 PM
Rookie

Denver could even lose an amusement and still make the playoffs at 9-7.... In view of their calendar... I would state they have an extraordinary shot at pulling it off. That being said... I don't generally mind who gets that opening except if we wonderfully haul out the division... we would most likely never confront them as the other WC. In the course of the most recent decade or more I have been so intensely included with strings identified with different groups in rivalry for a WC opening... I am burnt out on it. Simply need the young men to demonstrate they have a place. The vast majority of the savants don't think PR and Co have what it takes to beat the world class in the AFC... time to set up or quiets down.