Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Draft Talk
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2018, 03:54 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendisc View Post
Rashawn Evans will be better I think.....
Roquan and Rashaan are very close...I think Roquan goes in the top 12 but Evans should be there at #17. Rashaan is the quick, sure-tackling ILB we need against teams like KC. Evans is just what the doctor ordered to help stop game breakers like Kareem Hunt. Oh, and did I mention that Evans is also pretty decent in coverage? No brainer...pull the trigger, TT!!! Oh, and see my sig...
Hard to believe James would last all the way to #17, but I've seen stranger things happen in the draft.

Old 01-21-2018, 03:58 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat4477 View Post
Roquan and Rashaan are very close...I think Roquan goes in the top 12 but Evans should be there at #17. Rashaan is the quick, sure-tackling ILB we need against teams like KC. Evans is just what the doctor ordered to help stop game breakers like Kareem Hunt. Oh, and did I mention that Evans is also pretty decent in coverage? No brainer...pull the trigger, TT!!! Oh, and see my sig...
TT has options.... Evans....Price....Nelson.....James.... Defence, Offence....doesn't matter, either will work.

Old 01-22-2018, 09:32 AM
glutton for punishment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendisc View Post
TT has options.... Evans....Price....Nelson.....James.... Defence, Offence....doesn't matter, either will work.
In this draft?... Yes. So much talent to choose from... especially at our area of needs... OT, ILB, C, and DT (K aside). Add in the fact that there are so many QB hungry teams that 4 will likely be drafted ahead of us. There is going to be a stud OT, ILB, C, DT awaiting us. Just no QB, WR, RB or CB in the 1st.

glutton for punishment.... glutton4Bolts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:44 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by glutton4Bolts View Post
In this draft?... Yes. So much talent to choose from... especially at our area of needs... OT, ILB, C, and DT (K aside). Add in the fact that there are so many QB hungry teams that 4 will likely be drafted ahead of us. There is going to be a stud OT, ILB, C, DT awaiting us. Just no QB, WR, RB or CB in the 1st.
That is how I am seeing it at this point. My guess is TT addresses DT via FA.....but time will tell.