Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Draft Talk
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 01-21-2018, 03:54 PM
topcat4477's Avatar
topcat4477 topcat4477 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Central Valley, Calif.
Posts: 8,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendisc View Post
Rashawn Evans will be better I think.....
Roquan and Rashaan are very close...I think Roquan goes in the top 12 but Evans should be there at #17. Rashaan is the quick, sure-tackling ILB we need against teams like KC. Evans is just what the doctor ordered to help stop game breakers like Kareem Hunt. Oh, and did I mention that Evans is also pretty decent in coverage? No brainer...pull the trigger, TT!!! Oh, and see my sig...
__________________
Hard to believe James would last all the way to #17, but I've seen stranger things happen in the draft.



Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 01-21-2018, 03:58 PM
frozendisc's Avatar
frozendisc frozendisc is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cotes-des-neiges, Montreal
Posts: 14,418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat4477 View Post
Roquan and Rashaan are very close...I think Roquan goes in the top 12 but Evans should be there at #17. Rashaan is the quick, sure-tackling ILB we need against teams like KC. Evans is just what the doctor ordered to help stop game breakers like Kareem Hunt. Oh, and did I mention that Evans is also pretty decent in coverage? No brainer...pull the trigger, TT!!! Oh, and see my sig...
TT has options.... Evans....Price....Nelson.....James.... Defence, Offence....doesn't matter, either will work.
__________________
1909...the year excellence started.


__________________
GO BOLTS !
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 01-22-2018, 09:32 AM
glutton4Bolts's Avatar
glutton4Bolts glutton4Bolts is offline
glutton for punishment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Lake Arrowhead
Posts: 766
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendisc View Post
TT has options.... Evans....Price....Nelson.....James.... Defence, Offence....doesn't matter, either will work.
In this draft?... Yes. So much talent to choose from... especially at our area of needs... OT, ILB, C, and DT (K aside). Add in the fact that there are so many QB hungry teams that 4 will likely be drafted ahead of us. There is going to be a stud OT, ILB, C, DT awaiting us. Just no QB, WR, RB or CB in the 1st.
__________________
Are curses real?... or do they simply manifest on the field when the players believe they actually are?

glutton for punishment.... glutton4Bolts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 01-22-2018, 09:44 AM
frozendisc's Avatar
frozendisc frozendisc is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cotes-des-neiges, Montreal
Posts: 14,418
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glutton4Bolts View Post
In this draft?... Yes. So much talent to choose from... especially at our area of needs... OT, ILB, C, and DT (K aside). Add in the fact that there are so many QB hungry teams that 4 will likely be drafted ahead of us. There is going to be a stud OT, ILB, C, DT awaiting us. Just no QB, WR, RB or CB in the 1st.
That is how I am seeing it at this point. My guess is TT addresses DT via FA.....but time will tell.
__________________
1909...the year excellence started.


__________________
GO BOLTS !
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:14 PM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.