Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2005, 10:30 AM
Die Hard Fan

Default Extra ticket requests for Season holders

Just got off the phone with the office and even though I got my order form into the office (I personally walked it in) during the same week they mailed them out, I didn't get any Steeler tickets. I got the 2 tix for the 3 other games Dallas, Giants, and Radiers.

Their projection of available Steelers tickets were way off when they sent out the mailer. They didn't expect as many season seats/minipack seats to be sold so they had to use what they alotted for seaon ticket holder extra ticket requests to be used for season-tickets. They even stopped selling them in the mini-packs.

They have started a waiting list from the extra ticket requests of the season-ticket holders (prioritized by first order form received by a season ticketer holder that requested Steeler tix) and if they release the seats locked into season seat ticket sales, they will call people from the wait list to see if they still want to purchase them.

I'm bummed I didn't get any extras, but oh well, I still have some extras from extra season seats I bought this year.

Basically the Steeler game is offically SOLD OUT unless you buy a season seat!

Did anyone who requested extra Steeler seats get theirs???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DIEHARDS INTENTIONALLY SIT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IN THE VISITOR'S SIDE
AND THEY LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

Old 08-01-2005, 09:52 PM
NMBolts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard_bolt
Just got off the phone with the office and even though I got my order form into the office (I personally walked it in) during the same week they mailed them out, I didn't get any Steeler tickets. I got the 2 tix for the 3 other games Dallas, Giants, and Radiers.

Their projection of available Steelers tickets were way off when they sent out the mailer. They didn't expect as many season seats/minipack seats to be sold so they had to use what they alotted for seaon ticket holder extra ticket requests to be used for season-tickets. They even stopped selling them in the mini-packs.

They have started a waiting list from the extra ticket requests of the season-ticket holders (prioritized by first order form received by a season ticketer holder that requested Steeler tix) and if they release the seats locked into season seat ticket sales, they will call people from the wait list to see if they still want to purchase them.

I'm bummed I didn't get any extras, but oh well, I still have some extras from extra season seats I bought this year.

Basically the Steeler game is offically SOLD OUT unless you buy a season seat!

Did anyone who requested extra Steeler seats get theirs???
I haven't received mine yet but I talked to them on the phone and they stated I did. They charged my credit card for all 4 primetime games.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:00 PM
ElRayo

Default name your game

i got 20 season tiks. name your $game$ and the ticket is yours! angelxmontes@yahoo.com
Old 08-15-2005, 08:01 PM
NMBolts

Has anyone gotten their extra tickets yet? I have yet to receive mine although they have already charged my credit card.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:53 AM
kensider

Default Steeler tix

I got mine.coming from Pittsburgh, but had to buy mini plan to ge them...
that sucks..but was able to sell Opener vs dallas tix, but will probablyy eat Ram tix.........See you guys in October
Old 08-17-2005, 12:36 PM

I still haven't got my extras yet...still waiting. Anyone here get theirs yet?

.Anthony
Old 08-17-2005, 02:06 PM
PLEASE AJ,WE NEED SAFETYS

i just called. Mine are not even going to be mailed till the end of the month.
Old 08-19-2005, 03:13 PM
El Relámpago

Mine will be on the way soon.....only got Raiders & Giants games. Anyone have extra Dalls game tix? Let me know!!!!
Old 08-23-2005, 12:07 PM
Shiloh

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Relámpago
Mine will be on the way soon.....only got Raiders & Giants games. Anyone have extra Dalls game tix? Let me know!!!!

They are supposed to be mailed in about two weeks. I got two Dallas and four Denver. Those were the only games I requested though.
Old 08-23-2005, 02:23 PM
M3party

Default Diehard_bolt, I'm with ya

Diehard_bolt, don't let them get off so easy. The EXACT same thing happened to me that happened to you. Same games and everything. Tix for others, none for Steelers. And no phone call, just no tix. So I called and asked, "What if I buy a season ticket today, would you have Steelers tickets for me then?" And the answer was YES!! That means they DO have tix but we current season ticket holders aren't good enough for them. This is absolute crap, and I think we season ticket holders need to make a stink. When they limited the tix to 2 per person (which was new, and already got me angry), they should have set aside 2 per form until they went through the forms to see who wanted them. Then they could have released the unwanted ones. As is, they waited until August to start going through the forms -- after the new season tix were sold and after the game went on sale to the general public in 3-packs! This is an outrage for us long term season ticket holders who stood by this team for several bad, bad years. And did you know parking is now $17 instead of $10, too? Sure, that's a city decision but you'd better believe the Chargers are in on it. I LOVE this team/players, but I am disgusted with the management. You'd think a team that's trying to convince the public of a new stadium would be kissing its season ticket holders, not being jerks to them. They need to be exposed for this.