Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2012, 03:54 PM
Hall of Famer

Chargers vs Packers

View 39 row 8 -25 yard line.

4 Seats

$180 Total($45 each).

Pm me with your phone number if you want them.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Rookie

I have two tickets available in section lower view 20 row 1 for the Packers game. They're aisle seats on the rail with no one in front of you. Face value is $79.00ea. I'm selling them for $150 for the pair. PM me your phone number if interested.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:16 PM
Rookie

I have 4 tickets Field 40 Row 24 for the Packers game. I am selling for face value $98/each.
PM your phone number if interested.

Chargers side 25 yard line. Last row in section. Aisle seats.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:16 AM
EPIC Charger Fan

I have 1 season ticket to the Packers game in Field 38, row 16 (About 40 - 45 yard line on Chargers side).
Selling for $75 (face value is $98 I believe)

PM me if interested.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Don't mess wid da dawg.

I am to have created this thread....didnt know it would create over 16 million views. Hope it has helped...Mannn I should get free tickets to a home game......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Rookie

Default Add (2) more to the list!

Have a pair of Plaza 39 seats for tomorrow (Packers). $150 for the pair.
Pick-up in South Orange County.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:18 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBOLTZCALI View Post
I am to have created this thread....didnt know it would create over 16 million views. Hope it has helped...Mannn I should get free tickets to a home game......
I seem to remember someone sending you a pair for free, once.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 08-15-2012, 06:33 PM
All-Pro

Default Chargers vs. Cowpies tickets

I have three tickets (UV42) to the Chargers vs Cowboys game this Saturday AND a parking pass in the Outer Ring section C2-C3 all for $100.

This is an inexpensive way and great opportunity to introduce your child(ren) and / or a significant other to the atmosphere of a live game, which is what I would prefer in lieu of those interested in a boisterous drunkfest - since these are my season tickets. I bought my original two seats as a father & son bonding time together 9 years ago and added the third seat after the wife became a Charger fanatic a few years ago so she could join us at EVERY game. The original two seats are on the aisle (seats 1 and 2), but the third seat is in the row below us (seat 3). This was due to the brokers buying up a majority of the surrounding seats after 2004 and every year since I forget to try and renew them together. However, even during the regular season we usually get to sit three in a row – let alone it’s a guarantee during the preseason due to said brokered tickets not selling.

The parking pass gets you in an hour earlier than general admission, so you don’t have to hassle with the traffic snarl trying to get into the parking lot. Thus another reason I would prefer they go to someone introducing their child(ren) and / or significant other to the experience – by making a day of it and tailgating in a preferred parking area that never gets congested.

However, I would consider selling two tickets and the parking pass to one person for $75 and the single ticket to another person for $25 should I not have a taker for the whole package deal.

These are hard tickets and you would have to meet me in the Temecula area, or possibly the Fallbrook or Vista areas, for the hand off. PM me if interested. I will check back later tonight or tomorrow morning, or beyond…

I would never sell my tickets to opposing fans so if I sell them to someone off this board you better show up in a vehicle adorned with Chargers paraphernalia, or Chargers gear on your person. No exceptions! Trust me – I’ll eat the tickets before I sell to “others”. LMAO, and no J/K. Yeah, I can be long winded…
Old 08-15-2012, 10:01 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Wow. That is an awesome offer. Someone will jump on this, I'm sure.

Good on ya.

Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 08-15-2012, 11:05 PM
Season Tickets Since 1978

Hello all,

I'm looking for 2 or 4 seats together in Field 4 or Field 5 for the Chargers/Cowboys game. You'd think with 13 season tickets in Field 4 we'd have enough but just found out I need at least 2 more. Of course I want the seats for next to nothing but we can work that out. You can email me at JoeChargerPower@earthlink.net Thanks.