Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Around the NFL
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2012, 01:57 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
PS No banning or warnings or crying is ever going to change the facts.

Next
You're right. We can't warn or ban the DUI arrests off his record. Or the suspended license arrest. Or remove the holdouts from his resume. Or keep his agents from spouting off in the media.

Warning and banning won't take him off probation, or take him off the league discipline list if he gets arrested again.

PS Did you send him a Christmas card yet?

PSS Can you fall in love with Danario Alexander? We need to get some "Pay the man, AJ!" chants going for DX.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 12-01-2012, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Well your post has the one- sided complete bias that we have recently gotten to know real well on here. Outside of that it is dead wrong. Everyone knows it was AJ's mishandling of the entire time of VJ transactions. Hard nosed, ego, we all know the drill.

PS No banning or warnings or crying is ever going to change the facts.

Next
I was one of the advocates in keeping VJ around. I wanted him to stay. It is on record, his agents were the biggest problem. Can you provide a single shred of evidence that it was all AJ's fault. When clearly he wanted Jackson to remain here. But not at the price his agents wanted.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:19 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerro619 View Post
I was one of the advocates in keeping VJ around. I wanted him to stay. It is on record, his agents were the biggest problem. Can you provide a single shred of evidence that it was all AJ's fault. When clearly he wanted Jackson to remain here. But not at the price his agents wanted.
AJ could've/should've came up w/ a contract in 09 w/ VJ.He hid behind the DUI I want character players BS.He follows that w/ no answer for the lost of Osgood and Dubin coupled w/ VJ's and Big Mac's holdout our 13-3 team goes 8-8 w/ the worst ST in NFL history.
Since 06 AJ has drafted 20+ offensive players and ONLY 3 remain on the roster.IMO this is where the offensive problem lies.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:17 PM

Dear Freak,

Please break up with VJ.

DX and M80 need your love.

Signed,

Bolts Matchmaker

Old 12-01-2012, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Va Bolt View Post
AJ could've/should've came up w/ a contract in 09 w/ VJ.He hid behind the DUI I want character players BS.He follows that w/ no answer for the lost of Osgood and Dubin coupled w/ VJ's and Big Mac's holdout our 13-3 team goes 8-8 w/ the worst ST in NFL history.
Since 06 AJ has drafted 20+ offensive players and ONLY 3 remain on the roster.IMO this is where the offensive problem lies.
Osgood wanted to be a WR. He was a ST's standout. He chose to leave. Big Mac held out. But he signed his tender. VJ chose to hold out. He was suspended for 3 games. Settling to get paid little, instead of the millions for the one year tender. Remember, there was no CBA. If VJ and his agents would have not held out, a deal probably could have happened. He chose to leave. If he would've gotten rid of his agents, who are the ones filling his brain with ideas, things would've been different.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:03 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Well your post has the one- sided complete bias that we have recently gotten to know real well on here. Outside of that it is dead wrong.
I don't know how you could write the above in response to a post asserting that VJ's agents caused some turmoil.

Were you paying attention at all?

Serious question -- did you not know in the first place; or have you forgotten, the crud that went on with VJ's agents?

Seems like you are fogging your memory with whatever issues you have against the mods here.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
Seems like you are fogging your memory with whatever issues you have against the mods here.
Aww. That's just Freak.

When it comes to his manlove for VJ, no amount of truth or logic will interfere.

VJ and Freak ... sittin' in a tree ...

DX says "Hey Freak, please love me".

Old 12-01-2012, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Aww. That's just Freak.

When it comes to his manlove for VJ, no amount of truth or logic will interfere.

VJ and Freak ... sittin' in a tree ...

DX says "Hey Freak, please love me".
Old 12-02-2012, 01:23 AM

cyber hazing by the mods..thats something new!

Old 12-02-2012, 04:00 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
You're right. We can't warn or ban the DUI arrests off his record. Or the suspended license arrest. Or remove the holdouts from his resume. Or keep his agents from spouting off in the media.

Warning and banning won't take him off probation, or take him off the league discipline list if he gets arrested again.

PS Did you send him a Christmas card yet?

PSS Can you fall in love with Danario Alexander? We need to get some "Pay the man, AJ!" chants going for DX.
OMG was that funny !!! For what it's worth, I laughed out loud when I read that. Well done, sir.

Sadly, I am afraid that you may end up being right. Love Alexander, and AJ will probably not pay him as well for his job well done.

Two things can stop it though. AJ getting fired, or he learned his lesson with the VJ debacle.

One can hope right ?