Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2017, 08:29 PM
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Default Ticket for the Bills game

Hey everyone

Seen season tix are arriving. Flying over for the bills game this year and tix are looking like they'll be annoying to get due to the new rules from the chargers.

Thought I'd check here first to see if anyone is not planning to go to this game. The difficulty for me is getting the physical ticket since it'd need to be sent to me.

If chargers are accepting print outs or pdf tix then it probably won't be so bad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-30-2017, 10:40 PM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshie4 View Post
Hey everyone

Seen season tix are arriving. Flying over for the bills game this year and tix are looking like they'll be annoying to get due to the new rules from the chargers.

Thought I'd check here first to see if anyone is not planning to go to this game. The difficulty for me is getting the physical ticket since it'd need to be sent to me.

If chargers are accepting print outs or pdf tix then it probably won't be so bad
The Chargers are not distributing any pdf tickets this year.

When it comes to the Bills game, Joe or I might be in a position to part with 3 tix (for face). Not sure how many you'd be looking for. Let us know.
Old 07-31-2017, 12:36 AM
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
The Chargers are not distributing any pdf tickets this year.

When it comes to the Bills game, Joe or I might be in a position to part with 3 tix (for face). Not sure how many you'd be looking for. Let us know.
Thanks for the info. Makes it so much more difficult having to get the physical tickets. Wonder how theyll
enforce it

Cool, any idea when you'd know by? Want to get it sorted asap since the other games im going to are simple enough to get tix for. Also how much? Can pm me if you want. Travelling solo again

Atm I'm just checking stubhub for ups deliveries that will get to me before November. Ticket exchange still has nothing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:13 AM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Thanks for the info. Makes it so much more difficult having to get the physical tickets. Wonder how theyll
enforce it

Cool, any idea when you'd know by? Want to get it sorted asap since the other games im going to are simple enough to get tix for. Also how much? Can pm me if you want. Travelling solo again

Atm I'm just checking stubhub for ups deliveries that will get to me before November. Ticket exchange still has nothing.
Im going to guess you will have to go through ebay or craigslist
Old 07-31-2017, 09:15 AM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
enforce it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
Im going to guess you will have to go through ebay or craigslist
The Chargers have some means of transferring them directly. Ticket Exchange or something like that. They are threatening to take the tix of folks who re-sell their seats in other ways. I have no idea how it'll all work. . . .
Old 07-31-2017, 09:19 AM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
The Chargers have some means of transferring them directly. Ticket Exchange or something like that. They are threatening to take the tix of folks who re-sell their seats in other ways. I have no idea how it'll all work. . . .
On one hand you can see in the season ticket member portal transferring tickets, on the other, they say no PDF print outs will be allowed.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:10 PM
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Might have to contact the chargers.

The safest way is to get the physical ticket. Which i can do if i purchase a ticket from stubhub to be delivered via ups.

The ticket exchange is the "official" way but that always gives me pdfs anyway.

Old 07-31-2017, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Might have to contact the chargers.
If you are looking for a good reason to say "screw this team", then I highly recommend you contact them, and get your hopes up for them to be sympathetic and helpful...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Old 08-01-2017, 12:20 AM
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper31 View Post
If you are looking for a good reason to say "screw this team", then I highly recommend you contact them, and get your hopes up for them to be sympathetic and helpful...
All i want is info on how season ticket holders can transfer their ticket. Whether it has to be in hand or can be done via ticket master.

It's a bit worrying ticket exchange has nothing and a little ridiculous if people won't be able to resell through the "official" ticket reseller.

Old 08-01-2017, 11:55 AM
<< . . . . . . .

Quote:
All i want is info on how season ticket holders can transfer their ticket. Whether it has to be in hand or can be done via ticket master.

It's a bit worrying ticket exchange has nothing and a little ridiculous if people won't be able to resell through the "official" ticket reseller.
We will be able to sell through the official reseller. I got a link today in my email. I linked it, it's up and running, and it appears that Ticketmaster is now in the same loop as Ticket Exchange.

I'll tell you what, though: the tix are $pricey$ right now. I'd give it a little time first to see if they come down . . . .