Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-30-2017, 08:29 PM
joshie4's Avatar
joshie4 joshie4 is offline
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sydney(M'ville :P), AUSTRALIA
Posts: 11,986
Default Ticket for the Bills game

Hey everyone

Seen season tix are arriving. Flying over for the bills game this year and tix are looking like they'll be annoying to get due to the new rules from the chargers.

Thought I'd check here first to see if anyone is not planning to go to this game. The difficulty for me is getting the physical ticket since it'd need to be sent to me.

If chargers are accepting print outs or pdf tix then it probably won't be so bad
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-30-2017, 10:40 PM
LongTimeOCBolts's Avatar
LongTimeOCBolts LongTimeOCBolts is online now
<< . . . . . . .
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lots of different places
Posts: 19,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshie4 View Post
Hey everyone

Seen season tix are arriving. Flying over for the bills game this year and tix are looking like they'll be annoying to get due to the new rules from the chargers.

Thought I'd check here first to see if anyone is not planning to go to this game. The difficulty for me is getting the physical ticket since it'd need to be sent to me.

If chargers are accepting print outs or pdf tix then it probably won't be so bad
The Chargers are not distributing any pdf tickets this year.

When it comes to the Bills game, Joe or I might be in a position to part with 3 tix (for face). Not sure how many you'd be looking for. Let us know.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-31-2017, 12:36 AM
joshie4's Avatar
joshie4 joshie4 is offline
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sydney(M'ville :P), AUSTRALIA
Posts: 11,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
The Chargers are not distributing any pdf tickets this year.

When it comes to the Bills game, Joe or I might be in a position to part with 3 tix (for face). Not sure how many you'd be looking for. Let us know.
Thanks for the info. Makes it so much more difficult having to get the physical tickets. Wonder how theyll
enforce it

Cool, any idea when you'd know by? Want to get it sorted asap since the other games im going to are simple enough to get tix for. Also how much? Can pm me if you want. Travelling solo again

Atm I'm just checking stubhub for ups deliveries that will get to me before November. Ticket exchange still has nothing.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-31-2017, 08:13 AM
Bolt4Life's Avatar
Bolt4Life Bolt4Life is offline
Release DJ Fluker!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshie4 View Post
Thanks for the info. Makes it so much more difficult having to get the physical tickets. Wonder how theyll
enforce it

Cool, any idea when you'd know by? Want to get it sorted asap since the other games im going to are simple enough to get tix for. Also how much? Can pm me if you want. Travelling solo again

Atm I'm just checking stubhub for ups deliveries that will get to me before November. Ticket exchange still has nothing.
Im going to guess you will have to go through ebay or craigslist
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-31-2017, 09:15 AM
LongTimeOCBolts's Avatar
LongTimeOCBolts LongTimeOCBolts is online now
<< . . . . . . .
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lots of different places
Posts: 19,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshie4 View Post
Thanks for the info. Makes it so much more difficult having to get the physical tickets. Wonder how theyll
enforce it

Cool, any idea when you'd know by? Want to get it sorted asap since the other games im going to are simple enough to get tix for. Also how much? Can pm me if you want. Travelling solo again

Atm I'm just checking stubhub for ups deliveries that will get to me before November. Ticket exchange still has nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
Im going to guess you will have to go through ebay or craigslist
The Chargers have some means of transferring them directly. Ticket Exchange or something like that. They are threatening to take the tix of folks who re-sell their seats in other ways. I have no idea how it'll all work. . . .
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-31-2017, 09:19 AM
Bolt4Life's Avatar
Bolt4Life Bolt4Life is offline
Release DJ Fluker!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
The Chargers have some means of transferring them directly. Ticket Exchange or something like that. They are threatening to take the tix of folks who re-sell their seats in other ways. I have no idea how it'll all work. . . .
On one hand you can see in the season ticket member portal transferring tickets, on the other, they say no PDF print outs will be allowed.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-31-2017, 03:10 PM
joshie4's Avatar
joshie4 joshie4 is offline
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sydney(M'ville :P), AUSTRALIA
Posts: 11,986
Default

Might have to contact the chargers.

The safest way is to get the physical ticket. Which i can do if i purchase a ticket from stubhub to be delivered via ups.

The ticket exchange is the "official" way but that always gives me pdfs anyway.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-31-2017, 07:14 PM
chopper31's Avatar
chopper31 chopper31 is offline
.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 10,680
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshie4 View Post
Might have to contact the chargers.
If you are looking for a good reason to say "screw this team", then I highly recommend you contact them, and get your hopes up for them to be sympathetic and helpful...
__________________
Quote:
the Pats cheated, got 4 rings... good for them... we cheated and got 2 rings... yay for us!...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-01-2017, 12:20 AM
joshie4's Avatar
joshie4 joshie4 is offline
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sydney(M'ville :P), AUSTRALIA
Posts: 11,986
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper31 View Post
If you are looking for a good reason to say "screw this team", then I highly recommend you contact them, and get your hopes up for them to be sympathetic and helpful...
All i want is info on how season ticket holders can transfer their ticket. Whether it has to be in hand or can be done via ticket master.

It's a bit worrying ticket exchange has nothing and a little ridiculous if people won't be able to resell through the "official" ticket reseller.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-01-2017, 11:55 AM
LongTimeOCBolts's Avatar
LongTimeOCBolts LongTimeOCBolts is online now
<< . . . . . . .
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lots of different places
Posts: 19,884
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshie4 View Post
All i want is info on how season ticket holders can transfer their ticket. Whether it has to be in hand or can be done via ticket master.

It's a bit worrying ticket exchange has nothing and a little ridiculous if people won't be able to resell through the "official" ticket reseller.
We will be able to sell through the official reseller. I got a link today in my email. I linked it, it's up and running, and it appears that Ticketmaster is now in the same loop as Ticket Exchange.

I'll tell you what, though: the tix are $pricey$ right now. I'd give it a little time first to see if they come down . . . .
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:25 AM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.