Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Draft Talk
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 01-25-2018, 10:23 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is online now
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 33,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
What is Harrison's ONE trick ?
Making you believe we are drafting him I would guess.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-25-2018, 01:14 PM
Da_Cha-gers Da_Cha-gers is offline
Go Chargers!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Charger Paradise
Posts: 7,855
Default

Tony Pauline at the Senior Bowl just tweeted .....

Andy Reid is one of the few coaches left on the final day of #SeniorBowl practice, sitting in the stands with a full compliment of KC scouts.

By quick glance I would say the Tennessee Titans are the most well represented on the final day of #SeniorBowl practice.


Disappointed to read this, wish it were the Chargers staff, is this why they've whiffed a fair amount in the 2nd - 4th rds? .... Manti, Jerry, Chris W, Mad Max Tuerk etc.???

I guess they've got better things to do?

I honestly don't know why these teams don't stay through the games, there are subtle things that can be seen live that don't come through on tape or so I've heard, some guys practice better than they play and some play better than they practice etc.

I could understand if they had top notch drafts yr in and yr out, but that's not the case.

Go Chargers!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-25-2018, 01:27 PM
electricgold electricgold is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: newport beach
Posts: 4,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Cha-gers View Post
Tony Pauline at the Senior Bowl just tweeted .....

Andy Reid is one of the few coaches left on the final day of #SeniorBowl practice, sitting in the stands with a full compliment of KC scouts.

By quick glance I would say the Tennessee Titans are the most well represented on the final day of #SeniorBowl practice.


Disappointed to read this, wish it were the Chargers staff, is this why they've whiffed a fair amount in the 2nd - 4th rds? .... Manti, Jerry, Chris W, Mad Max Tuerk etc.???

I guess they've got better things to do?

I honestly don't know why these teams don't stay through the games, there are subtle things that can be seen live that don't come through on tape or so I've heard, some guys practice better than they play and some play better than they practice etc.

I could understand if they had top notch drafts yr in and yr out, but that's not the case.

Go Chargers!
The Chargers staff has gone full on LA, watch next comes the star free agent signing or 2...
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-25-2018, 01:31 PM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is online now
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 33,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Cha-gers View Post
Tony Pauline at the Senior Bowl just tweeted .....

Andy Reid is one of the few coaches left on the final day of #SeniorBowl practice, sitting in the stands with a full compliment of KC scouts.

By quick glance I would say the Tennessee Titans are the most well represented on the final day of #SeniorBowl practice.


Disappointed to read this, wish it were the Chargers staff, is this why they've whiffed a fair amount in the 2nd - 4th rds? .... Manti, Jerry, Chris W, Mad Max Tuerk etc.???

I guess they've got better things to do?

I honestly don't know why these teams don't stay through the games, there are subtle things that can be seen live that don't come through on tape or so I've heard, some guys practice better than they play and some play better than they practice etc.

I could understand if they had top notch drafts yr in and yr out, but that's not the case.

Go Chargers!
With KC and Reid's playoff record, they SHOULD stick around the entire time.

Bleh. TT already knows who he likes. Don't doubt me. Don't doubt me when I said "They took Bosa out to dinner at his Pro Day. They will draft Bosa."

Lots of doubt then.

Not so much now.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-25-2018, 02:05 PM
I AMazing I's Avatar
I AMazing I I AMazing I is offline
Mo’ Hurts
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas
Posts: 6,423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21and500 View Post
bullrush i believe
maybe vs the pass, but vs the run he is really good.
__________________
1. Jerry Tillery, DT
2. Calvin Throckmorton, OT
3. Shareef Miller, Edge
4. Brian Peavy, CB
5. Hunter Renfrow, WR
6. Braden Mann, P
7. Kyle Shurmur, QB

Cut: WR Benjamin
FA: LB Barr, K Gostkowski/Gould, S Amos

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-25-2018, 02:53 PM
Da_Cha-gers Da_Cha-gers is offline
Go Chargers!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Charger Paradise
Posts: 7,855
Default

PK news from Tony Pauline @ the Senior Bowl ....

Daniel Carlson/PK/Auburn has been kicking the stuffing out of the ball this week. Mid 50's with lots of room to spare. I'm told he's trying to coax the coaches into letting him try FGs from 60-plus yards today. Stay tuned.

Daniel Carlson/Auburn kicking FGs. Good from 47yds with huge clearance. Ditto from 53yds. Ditto from 57yds (enough clearance for 67yds at least)


Is he the one??? .... we need PK

Go Chargers!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-25-2018, 03:03 PM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose
Posts: 27,318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
What is Harrison's ONE trick ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21and500 View Post
bullrush i believe
Seven sacks as a senior.
Eye believes.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-25-2018, 05:00 PM
topcat4477's Avatar
topcat4477 topcat4477 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Central Valley, Calif.
Posts: 12,303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
Seven sacks as a senior.
Eye believes.
They also said Von Miller was a one-trick pony...
__________________
Bolt Mock 5.0:
1. Nasir Adderley, FS, Delaware
2. Yodny Cajuste, OT, West Virginia
3. Charles Omenihu, DT, Texas
4. T.J. Edwards, ILB, Wisconsin
5. JoeJuan Williams, CB, Vanderbilt
6. Nic Needham, CB, UTEP
7. Prince Tega Wanogho, OT, Auburn



Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-25-2018, 08:12 PM
Boltnut's Avatar
Boltnut Boltnut is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: La Mesa
Posts: 5,360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat4477 View Post
They also said Von Miller was a one-trick pony...
Yeah, Von's one trick was crush everybody all the time. I guess that's two tricks.

I'm taking a hard pass on DT in the 1st 3 rounds. Get me a sleeper later.

4th round: Kendrick Norton, Miami. 6'3" 318
5th round: Nathan Shepard, Fort Hayes State. 6'5" 300
6th round: Du'Vonte Lampkin, SE Louisiana St. 6'4" 335
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-25-2018, 09:04 PM
I AMazing I's Avatar
I AMazing I I AMazing I is offline
Mo’ Hurts
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas
Posts: 6,423
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltnut View Post
Yeah, Von's one trick was crush everybody all the time. I guess that's two tricks.

I'm taking a hard pass on DT in the 1st 3 rounds. Get me a sleeper later.

4th round: Kendrick Norton, Miami. 6'3" 318
5th round: Nathan Shepard, Fort Hayes State. 6'5" 300
6th round: Du'Vonte Lampkin, SE Louisiana St. 6'4" 335
Or you can do 1 of each. IMHO DT is a significant need for us.
__________________
1. Jerry Tillery, DT
2. Calvin Throckmorton, OT
3. Shareef Miller, Edge
4. Brian Peavy, CB
5. Hunter Renfrow, WR
6. Braden Mann, P
7. Kyle Shurmur, QB

Cut: WR Benjamin
FA: LB Barr, K Gostkowski/Gould, S Amos

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:56 AM.


© 2018 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.