Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #501  
Old 11-26-2018, 08:05 PM
shruggy's Avatar
shruggy shruggy is offline
Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Santa Clarita
Posts: 1,515
Default

If ChargerTom is quiet, I guess something must be brewing behind the scenes, eh? *thinking emoji*
__________________
Looking through the bent-back tulips.
Reply With Quote
  #502  
Old 11-26-2018, 09:55 PM
LongTimeOCBolts's Avatar
LongTimeOCBolts LongTimeOCBolts is offline
<< . . . . . . .
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lots of different places
Posts: 20,360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruggy View Post
If ChargerTom is quiet, I guess something must be brewing behind the scenes, eh? *thinking emoji*
Donít hurt yourself thinking too hard on that one.

It could just be that there is a big prairie dog influx this fall.

Or maybe that the bobcat got into the garage.

Or maybe there is some early snowmobiling. Or maybe someone spotted a potential world record elk.
Reply With Quote
  #503  
Old 11-26-2018, 10:07 PM
shruggy's Avatar
shruggy shruggy is offline
Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Santa Clarita
Posts: 1,515
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
Donít hurt yourself thinking too hard on that one.

It could just be that there is a big prairie dog influx this fall.

Or maybe that the bobcat got into the garage.

Or maybe there is some early snowmobiling. Or maybe someone spotted a potential world record elk.
Well I'm not going sleep over it, but you tend to think about animals a lot, huh?
__________________
Looking through the bent-back tulips.
Reply With Quote
  #504  
Old 11-26-2018, 11:39 PM
LongTimeOCBolts's Avatar
LongTimeOCBolts LongTimeOCBolts is offline
<< . . . . . . .
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lots of different places
Posts: 20,360
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruggy View Post
Well I'm not going sleep over it, but you tend to think about animals a lot, huh?
Over your head, that went.

Reply With Quote
  #505  
Old 11-27-2018, 07:15 AM
AFBoltFan's Avatar
AFBoltFan AFBoltFan is offline
Thank you CMB
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Balboa Park bench
Posts: 8,030
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzubeck View Post
If we win the Superbowl would they have to reconsider closing the forum? Thanks for joining bandwaggoners in early February...now shooooo! begone!
Nahh, I think its happening no matter what... Kids don't use internet forums anymore. They're so AOL, this is the era of Snap Chat and Instagram!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #506  
Old 11-27-2018, 08:23 AM
frozendisc's Avatar
frozendisc frozendisc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cotes-des-neiges, Montreal
Posts: 16,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruggy View Post
Well I'm not going sleep over it, but you tend to think about animals a lot, huh?
CT likes to go out and smack a critter or two......
__________________
1909...the year excellence started.


__________________
GO BOLTS !
Reply With Quote
  #507  
Old 11-27-2018, 09:12 AM
LIGHTS OUT's Avatar
LIGHTS OUT LIGHTS OUT is offline
Į\_(ツ)_/Į
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: CANADA
Posts: 2,446
Default

Still can't get over this change. Powder Blues is ok but needs more traffic and the Reddit just isn't the same.

There has to be a cheaper way to keep this thing online. There are so many Internet Forums out there that keep going and there is no way they have the money that an NFL team has.

If this does happen hopefully everyone can move to The Powder Blues and keep things rolling.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Anthony Lynn at 4-6 before the 2017 Thanksgiving game in Dallas:
"I am not afraid of the big picture. Coaches preach about a game at a time, and, of course, that is correct. But I want our team to know that everything is in front of them."
Reply With Quote
  #508  
Old 11-27-2018, 12:57 PM
AFBoltFan's Avatar
AFBoltFan AFBoltFan is offline
Thank you CMB
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Balboa Park bench
Posts: 8,030
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIGHTS OUT View Post
Still can't get over this change. Powder Blues is ok but needs more traffic and the Reddit just isn't the same.

There has to be a cheaper way to keep this thing online. There are so many Internet Forums out there that keep going and there is no way they have the money that an NFL team has.

If this does happen hopefully everyone can move to The Powder Blues and keep things rolling.
I just signed up for Powder Blues!

I know alot of the car forums I belong to use vendors and sponsors, doubt the CMB would ever do that.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #509  
Old 11-27-2018, 01:47 PM
The Moekid's Avatar
The Moekid The Moekid is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 38,394
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruggy View Post
If ChargerTom is quiet, I guess something must be brewing behind the scenes, eh? *thinking emoji*

who is ChargerTom?
Reply With Quote
  #510  
Old 11-27-2018, 02:31 PM
like54ninjas like54ninjas is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Great White North
Posts: 1,429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
who is ChargerTom?
Didnít he start MySpace?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
lptc

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:59 AM.


© 2018 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.