Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Around the NFL
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2018, 01:20 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerTrader View Post
He does a decent job of it now, when he wants to sell a pass interference call
Old 02-07-2018, 06:21 PM
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltinabottle View Post
I think Bill has been burned before by Model. Fired him just when he was on the brink of contending with the Browns. Brady was in with the owner. Owner didn't have the heart to let Brady go because of all he has done as a franchise quarterback. If Bill retires who's to say that he un-retires like Parcells and coaches again? He's seen it done but Parcells was on the downside of his career by then. To think of Bill's legacy if he we're to do this...he can do it no doubt.

That would make for interesting NFL TV. There there Brady you don't have me anymore now you have the keys to the team and father time to compete with. This is getting good. An opportunity for Rivers to emerge and get a chance at a championship.
On the brink of contending? In his 5th season as Cleveland coach, he took an 11-5 team (in 1994) and went 5-11.

The team proceeded to go 4-12, 6-9-1 and 6-10 the seasons following Belichick’s 5-11 finale. The 1996 Ravens weren’t anywhere close to the 1999 Ravens IMO.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:35 PM
Hall of Famer

Seeing this play out in NFL Network was a bit dramatic. I thought they finished pretty strong his final season there. I think part of the losing season was the announcement was made towards the end of the season! Just poor leadership to play with the fans and players minds hearing rumors about the team moving and not being able to confirm either way fans getting worried I'm sure it affected their play as the tension mounted.
Old 02-11-2018, 12:38 PM
Hall of Famer

Default Frank Reich new Colts HC

"Yes man" Reich is now crazy Irsay's puppet.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...&sf181855795=1
Old 02-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Hall of Famer

lol well he may learned what not to do during his short tenure with the Chargers and what to do with his experience with the Eagles. He doesn't have a choice of his staff but it's an opportunity no less. Good luck to him.

McDaniels...the gauntlet has been thrown. Per Colts management you are on the kick but list big time next season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltup90 View Post
"Yes man" Reich is now crazy Irsay's puppet.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...&sf181855795=1
Old 02-11-2018, 02:11 PM
Hall of Famer

Mr. It's like a boxing match. Lol!

"Eventually when you've worked so hard and you have a will to win, you're gonna be a winner"
- Junior Seau

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War