Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > AFC West
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2014, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthommes View Post
I don't even
Some people take it personally when opposing team fans talk trash towards (or take enjoyment in the failure of) their favorite team.

Apparently we are supposed to wish our division rivals good luck, congratulate their fans when the team achieves success, and be sympathetic when they fall on their faces.

Personally, I won't be doing any of the above, and will graciously accept whatever label that earns me amongst Donk's fans

#DonkHater4Life

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...

Last edited by chopper31; 02-13-2014 at 05:31 AM..
Old 02-13-2014, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPPT1974 View Post
You can blame Peyton all you want.
QFT, and we will

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Old 02-13-2014, 05:55 AM
Hall of Famer

Articulate announcements have no place on CMB. We enjoy being childish and smart at the same time. Some posts have a mile-high condescending tone that can be smelled right away by anyone who chooses to smell them. What is particularly disgusting is when Denver Bronco fans appear on our forum and act like tools, Gsam, Odessa, yourself, and a few others, excluded.
Our issues with the entire Manning family are justified, real, and very well documented. The Denver Broncos and their fans look down upon the rest of us from their mile-high perch. Just because Elway and Peyton are Broncos, that doesn't make anyone superior. This is football. We don't have to like you.

Last edited by woodeye2000; 02-13-2014 at 05:58 AM..
Old 02-13-2014, 06:38 AM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gchamblee View Post
im sure the previous post by me will get me banned, but i have been nothing but respectful and friendly and have wished you guys nothing but the best of luck since i have been posting on these boards, and your fans have been rude, dismissive and juvenile in return. from this day forward, i will now take pleasure in every misfortune your team suffers, as you do those misfortunes of my team. for those of you mature enough to suffer the childish and hateful postings of your brotherly fans, i commend you. take comfort in knowing that your site admin was mature enough to ban me and delete this post in order to hide the truth in order to cultivate an atmosphere where you guys feel more relevant than you are, and feel like your opponent is less relevant than they are. good sportsmanship has apparently been dead for a while and current generations have no idea what the term even means.

good day

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 02-13-2014, 11:24 AM
Norv 2017 : The Resurrect

Personally, I actually hate Peyton more than the Broncos...just happy to see Peyton lose ...the guy seems like such a phony to me, the guys family basically dissed San Diego, so the Bronco fans should accept it for what it is...
Old 02-13-2014, 12:49 PM
TY Kris Dielman

Quote:
im sure the previous post by me will get me banned, but i have been nothing but respectful and friendly and have wished you guys nothing but the best of luck since i have been posting on these boards, and your fans have been rude, dismissive and juvenile in return. from this day forward, i will now take pleasure in every misfortune your team suffers, as you do those misfortunes of my team. for those of you mature enough to suffer the childish and hateful postings of your brotherly fans, i commend you. take comfort in knowing that your site admin was mature enough to ban me and delete this post in order to hide the truth in order to cultivate an atmosphere where you guys feel more relevant than you are, and feel like your opponent is less relevant than they are. good sportsmanship has apparently been dead for a while and current generations have no idea what the term even means.

good day
If you're looking for people to be nice to Bronco fans, I'm pretty sure there's a forum where, you know... Bronco fans gather. This is actually a forum for Chargers fans. Maybe you didn't notice. Sorry man, but it's one thing to be respectful-- quite another to expect fans of a fierce rival to not feel satisfaction at seeing your plans thwarted after trying to buy a Superbowl-- especially after the season of constant Manning hype.
Old 02-15-2014, 09:50 PM
Remembering The 10

Quote:

good day

With all due respect, please check out your team's message board. I have been a member of that board for years and can remember a time when it was possible to have a civilized discussion with Broncos' fans there. Not anymore. I have either visited or posted on more than half of all of the official message boards in the NFL and I can confidently state that the Broncos official message board treats visiting teams' fans the worst. I will not post there anymore as the atmosphere there makes reasonable discussion impossible. There are fans from other teams besides San Diego's who have encountered the same thing as well. Some of them ended up jumping on the Charger bandwagon during the late season winning streak. By contrast, there are Denver fans and fans from several other teams who will tell you that it is quite possible to have a civilized discussion with Charger fans on this board.