Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: what is on my mind
Are my arms long enough??? 2 6.06%
Telesco. Put me in at Safety 2 6.06%
I'm still waiting for my Chill Pills from Ticketmaster 1 3.03%
When are we getting new smiley emoticons??? 7 21.21%
The good 'ol days is on my mind 8 24.24%
Bacon is better than Ham 6 18.18%
Free trips to Cabo 4 12.12%
Im doing the ice bucket challenge 0 0%
What is PFF's grade for this thread??? 3 9.09%
I'm still thinking about TPVG. 5 15.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2017, 05:14 PM
Misunderstood

I see you're back.........
Old Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Misunderstood

GameTime's Emergency Medical Tip of the day...

Choking....(The Heimlich)

Several times as an EMT, I had calls to restaurants where a patron had choked to death while eating.....Generally, a lot of chit chat is happening while dining at a restaurant with friends, and people will often swallow before they have properly finished chewing their food, so they can speak again.....This is when choking often occurs.

If you are dining with someone and you see them choking, the Heimlich may save their life...As a favor to both of us, go onto google and learn the proper method of performing this life saving technique.

I was having a business meeting at Marie Calendars in San Diego once, with a very talkative friend...He suddenly stopped talking and grabbed his throat....(The grabbing of the throat is the universal sign of choking)...

I came across the table and got Bobby in the Heimlich position, and after performing the movements, out popped a piece of steak...He took a deep breath and started talking again....This guy was always talking...LOL.

I was alone eating once and got choked...Because I knew how to do this life saving technique, I was able to do the Heimlich on myself...It works.

Last edited by GameTime; Yesterday at 08:20 AM..
Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
I was alone eating once and got choked...
Someone got that tired of your stories?

Whowuddathunkit?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!

Last edited by chargertom; Yesterday at 01:31 PM..
Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM
Do! Do Not! ...No Try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
GameTime's Emergency Medical Tip of the day...

Choking....(The Heimlich)

Several times as an EMT, I had calls to restaurants where a patron had choked to death while eating.....Generally, a lot of chit chat is happening while dining at a restaurant with friends, and people will often swallow before they have properly finished chewing their food, so they can speak again.....This is when choking often occurs.

If you are dining with someone and you see them choking, the Heimlich may save their life...As a favor to both of us, go onto google and learn the proper method of performing this life saving technique.

I was having a business meeting at Marie Calendars in San Diego once, with a very talkative friend...He suddenly stopped talking and grabbed his throat....(The grabbing of the throat is the universal sign of choking)...

I came across the table and got Bobby in the Heimlich position, and after performing the movements, out popped a piece of steak...He took a deep breath and started talking again....This guy was always talking...LOL.

I was alone eating once and got choked...Because I knew how to do this life saving technique, I was able to do the Heimlich on myself...It works.
I used the Heimlich on an elderly in home nursing patient that I was taking care of while I was in college. It really works.

Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM
Misunderstood

Proud of you Jedi.....

Here's your EMT patch...