Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2008, 11:11 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Chargers View Post
We ended up crashing the Pats fans at Fox Sports Grill and it was fantastic. They had a whole bunch of people (close to 100) and from the room next door we started chanting "Class-less Chea-ters" until they were close to crying. We laughed at those pathetic fans everytime the Chargers scored and I doubt that the Pats fans will ever get together anywhere in Southern California.

You can thank us later.
Wait, so you went and taunted a bunch of people who were minding their own business?
That in itself seems pretty sorry behavior.
plus considering they just won the AFC championship game I'm sure they were nowhere near "crying".
Old 01-21-2008, 05:24 PM
Hall of Famer

we had an o-ver-ra-ted chant each time Brady threw a pick but it didn't matter
Old 01-22-2008, 11:58 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulz View Post
Wait, so you went and taunted a bunch of people who were minding their own business?
That in itself seems pretty sorry behavior.
plus considering they just won the AFC championship game I'm sure they were nowhere near "crying".
That was the whole point of crashing the party. I think 95% of Chargers fans will agree that classless Pats fans deserve to be given a hard time. Nothing violent unless they are asking for it of course.

They may have won the battle, but we'll win the war.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:31 PM
superchargerVIP

Default chargers fans

is there party bus that goes to Chargers Home games from South Orange County? Also looking for place to party when the Chargers are away?
Old 08-30-2008, 02:21 PM
chargerwmn79

Bolt OC Places to go

Centerfield Sports Bar and Grill in Huntington Beach. The fans seem to pop up every time the Boltz are doing good. There's usually more Charger Fans then Oakland Fader Fans. Also Longboards Bar in Huntington beach they take a bus down once a year
Old 09-06-2008, 09:46 PM
cheezbolt

Metrolink/Amtrak usually has a special "time" train scheduled out of South O.C. -or at least they used to on game days. Out of San Juan. I'd check that out.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:46 PM
cheezbolt

Capo. Beach