Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2019, 10:55 AM
19 Fan

I have been on PowderBlues since the announcement. Good site, good people too. It's where I am headed.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:53 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Costa Boy View Post
I have been on PowderBlues since the announcement. Good site, good people too. It's where I am headed.

at least until the CMB riff raff make their way over.
Old 01-27-2019, 04:38 AM
Hall of Famer

Any word on how long I have with you fine people? Would like it if we had enough time to get as many of as somewhere else as we can. That said, I was tweeting Joel Price during the season and got him to like 4 of my tweets, so his feed will show me pretty well based on the interaction algorithm. Unless somethings changed here, Iíll go ahead and start my Keep The Charger Forum open Plz Ďfight for each otherí well we are trying! Fight for the Forum.

Itís the only home field advantage we have are these forums. Ha.
Old 01-27-2019, 02:43 PM
Rookie

Im certain you guys will land on your feet. Wouldnt be surprised if Tom was able to keep this going. I see a few of you guys mentioning TPB. Just wanted to mention we are here for you guys if you need us. Be great to expand the charger fan community. We are so slow. Havnt really recovered from losing half our members after the move. I know i rubbed a couple of you guys the wrong way. Im sorry about that. I didnt mean to come off as self seeking. Anyways just wanted to check in and i wish you guys the best. Great season for us fans. Cheers to all of you. Anything i can do to help save your community let me know. We are all family.

GO BOLTS
Old 01-27-2019, 04:14 PM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cfleet1 View Post
Im certain you guys will land on your feet. Wouldnt be surprised if Tom was able to keep this going. I see a few of you guys mentioning TPB. Just wanted to mention we are here for you guys if you need us. Be great to expand the charger fan community. We are so slow. Havnt really recovered from losing half our members after the move. I know i rubbed a couple of you guys the wrong way. Im sorry about that. I didnt mean to come off as self seeking. Anyways just wanted to check in and i wish you guys the best. Great season for us fans. Cheers to all of you. Anything i can do to help save your community let me know. We are all family.

GO BOLTS
I wouldn't sweat it.
I think your offer was fine. Us hard cores are going to need a home if this place shuts down. I'm thinking the options might be too many so growth across all isn't going to happen over night

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 01-27-2019, 04:33 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDCPB View Post
I've visited PowderBlues. It's alright.

Any other places?
Powderblues and the UT as far as I know. The UT site is slow as molasses and isn't as good as the PB's. It's where I've been since 2013 with the exception of coming here during draft time, but I haven't even done that for at least the past year or so.
Lately I've seen a few from here and the UT so seems to be the place and it's a good one, and let me add that Fleet who is the PB's owner, is a very genuine guy and speaks from the heart when he calls us a Bolts family and though nonsense will be warned he is not a heavy handed moderator like.you see here. Also goes for the other mods we have there at the PB's. You are allowed to argue,debate and even swear without being banned....unless you are a huge schmuck
Old 01-27-2019, 05:49 PM
First member of the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
at least until the CMB riff raff make their way over.
Hey! Those riff raffs are my friends. Watch your tongue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-27-2019, 06:09 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargeroo View Post
hey! Those riff raffs are my friends. Watch your tongue.
rip cmb

Old 01-27-2019, 06:11 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Bolted View Post
I wouldn't sweat it.
I think your offer was fine. Us hard cores are going to need a home if this place shuts down. I'm thinking the options might be too many so growth across all isn't going to happen over night
Thank you. We are here for you guys at any rate. In any capacity. I really cant see you guys not retaining this forum. Or Tom producing a new one. If you guys need a place to role call or use as a home base until you get new digs we are here for you. I really dont care about expanding. I dont care if our traffic goes up or down. I know how important these forum communities are. I own a couple. And i need them in my life. I assume this place is like family for most of you. I get that. Im sure it will all work out. Im just a fan. I love charger fans. We need to stick together.
Old 01-28-2019, 03:17 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cfleet1 View Post
Thank you. We are here for you guys at any rate. In any capacity. I really cant see you guys not retaining this forum. Or Tom producing a new one. If you guys need a place to role call or use as a home base until you get new digs we are here for you. I really dont care about expanding. I dont care if our traffic goes up or down. I know how important these forum communities are. I own a couple. And i need them in my life. I assume this place is like family for most of you. I get that. Im sure it will all work out. Im just a fan. I love charger fans. We need to stick together.
And stick together we shall. It's obvious at any angle that you are a Big Chargers fan. For that we salute you. Your offers are appreciated.

Bolt Gang, or don't Bang.