Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2005, 10:13 PM
CHARGERNATION

Bolt 2nd OC & IE Boosterclub meeting at Oggi's Pizza in the City of Orange

Ok everyone, this afternoon I spoke to the manager over at Oggi's Pizza in the city of Orange. I had told him what we are "all" trying to accomplish and that is to form the 1st time ever Orange County & Inland Empire Charger Booster Club. He was very excited to hear this news he is also a Charger fan and was waiting for someone to form a Chapter. He is willing to help us out with anything that we need to get our Chapter off the ground. Although myself, Dmercado & Charger99 are to new making up Boosterclubs, we need your help in forming some ideas. Steve (manager at Oggi's) asked me, "What can Oggi's do for your Boosterclub"? So this is where we ask for your help. First off my mind is food and beverage discounts for all Boosterclub fans. Also a idea from Dmercado, the help with a banner with our Boosterclub info and a sponsership logo of Oggi's Pizza. Steve was very happy to hear about this. He also told me that for all games, we will have our own Big Screen TV for all pre-season games and regular season games. Before I leave, I need to have a roster made on WHO IS & WHO IS NOT going to show up for the August 11th Pre-Season Game against the Cheeseheads. We need to have a head count so they can have an area ready for us. Also if you may have any Chargers decorations, flags, signs, etc, please bring them with you. We want to show everyone how large of a fan base there is in OC & in the IE.

Please PM me with any info or send me an email @ Jlneg28@sbcglobal.net
thanks for your help and look forward to meeting and seeing all of you
on Aug the 11th!!
Old 08-05-2005, 10:11 PM
CHARGERNATION

Bolt

Oggi's Pizza looks like a great home for our Booster club, please let me know who will be attending next weeks game? I need to have a number of people so we can have an area of the restaurant reserved for us, please let me know, thanks

Last edited by CHARGERNATION; 08-05-2005 at 10:12 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 08-05-2005, 10:58 PM
dmercado70

Bolt chargers on the march . . .

it looks like its time to ( rally around the family ) . . .
================================================== =====
the earth will quake as the heavens reign above the charger blue skies !!!
Old 08-09-2005, 11:12 PM
CHARGERNATION

Ok everyone, its almost game time and I need to have a head count so Oggi's Pizza can reserve us a area in the restaurant. So can everyone who is planning on attending the pre season game let me know. I would like to present them a number of future Booster club members, thanks.