Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2005, 05:30 PM
rule12b

Well, I hope to have a few this season. I'm pretty sure I have the Pats, Jets, and Redskins games on my agenda thanks to work Might fit in KC too, but that's iffy.
Old 08-29-2005, 07:35 PM
boltpride4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB Bolt fan
If any body has been to Arrowhead you know whenever the Chiefs get a first down the announcer says "Thats another Chiefs" and the whole crowd says "first down". Well whenever the Chargers got a first down my buddy would say "thats another Chargers" and i would yell at the top of my lungs "FIRST DOWN" it was great and the Chargers one that game last year.
Chiefs Suck!!
hilarious!!! i bet it was so fun specially when we won that game!!! i hate the chiefs...
Old 08-30-2005, 09:16 AM
Bier Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by OB Bolt fan
If any body has been to Arrowhead you know whenever the Chiefs get a first down the announcer says "Thats another Chiefs" and the whole crowd says "first down". Well whenever the Chargers got a first down my buddy would say "thats another Chargers" and i would yell at the top of my lungs "FIRST DOWN" it was great and the Chargers one that game last year.
Chiefs Suck!!

JAX says that "FIRST DOWN" stuff too.

Ive been to Charger games in Carolina, JAX, ARI, OAK, CLE, and HOU.

Oakland has the worst fans but we all know that. No horror stories from any other stadiums. Best one was Carolina game last year because I sat right next to Shaun Phillips' mom and family. We had a great conversation all game and she is an Eagles and now a Chargers fan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Let's get this done San Diego
Old 08-30-2005, 09:27 AM
Never been a Guest

Back when the Rams & the Raturds were both in LA I had a friend that would buy a bunch of tickets to Raturd games & take a bunch of girls in a limo. At the Ram/Raturd game, we ran out of beer while tailgating & went looking for more in the parking lot. The guy found some raturd fans that looked like they had just gotten out on parole (dont they all?). He was wearing a Raturd shirt & I was wearing a plain white one, so I guess they just assumed that we were both Raturd fans. They shared their beer & we talked for a few minutes, until I saw one of them looking at my ears. "Are those CHARGER earrings?!?!?" he said. "yep!" I said as I grabbed another beer & ran away, leaving my friend with his "people"
Old 09-08-2005, 11:22 AM
wyattearp65

Posted by punkitty
Neither
I think my dad said that I could kick both their butts by myself & laughed at them.
They were empty threateners
__________________________________________________ _______________
Ya yer Pops was probly right and thats why they decided to zip their lips otherwise face a punkitty special fat lip!!!

Last edited by wyattearp65; 09-09-2005 at 06:14 AM..
Old 09-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Never been a Guest

LOL!! Have we met???
Old 09-09-2005, 06:09 AM
wyattearp65

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkitty
LOL!! Have we met???
Ya never know, Ive been around,

Last edited by wyattearp65; 09-10-2005 at 07:23 PM..
Old 09-09-2005, 06:57 AM
tlshipejr

Dude, you are the bravest man I have ever had the chance of meeting. I would never go into Faider teritory with just me and my fist's. I would need some type of double barrel shot gun and side arm.

These are not fans, they are maniacs. They are not human, look at the costumes they wear when they show up to games. Yes, these are not humans they are drones. From another world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #19 Forever
There is nothing more unnerving than to be in the presence of 40+ thousand Faider fans at any given moment. But when you are there as a Charger fan its nothing short of unbelievable! I hadn't realized my mistake for being there until I started really cheering for the Bolts who eventually won the game!! Beer flew and words were chucked but I never really got in a full scrap. There was a bolt fan there with Lightening bolts in his hands running up and down the stairs in the end zone!! He had more beer thrown at him than anyone I had seen before or since. I am not sure he made it out alive! I know I bearly did! We had to run out of there early just to get away! It was freaky! I remember there was a guy at that same game that was brain damaged for wearing a Steelers Jersey by a couple of crazed faider fans. Any car in the parking lot close to the LA Colisseum with a Charger sticker got spit , kicked and dented as they exited the game. What a day! Oh yeah we wanted to see Marcus Allen run....but no! Al had a petty argument with him so he didn't play! Leave it to that team to bench one of the best Running backs ever to play the game! Seems justice was done after all.