Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-21-2018, 04:01 PM
Bolt4Life's Avatar
Bolt4Life Bolt4Life is offline
Twitter: @Vrabel56
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,847
Default Chargers in London Roll Call

Just the wife and I are attending this game. Already have the days off and booked.

Anyone else going? I have read they designate pubs for each team before the game.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-22-2018, 03:48 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 33,585
Default

FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fish and chips and beer !!!!!!!!!!!!

It STORMS in London too ya know.

LET THE LIGHTNING STRIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-22-2018, 04:22 PM
SDCPB SDCPB is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: beaverton
Posts: 5,924
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
FIRST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fish and chips and beer !!!!!!!!!!!!

It STORMS in London too ya know.

LET THE LIGHTNING STRIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SECOND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time it's the Chargers turn to win the international game.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-03-2018, 11:37 PM
Bolt4Life's Avatar
Bolt4Life Bolt4Life is offline
Twitter: @Vrabel56
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,847
Default

I bought my tickets. Now to just book my airline and hotel.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-12-2018, 06:13 AM
ltinabottle ltinabottle is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Murrieta
Posts: 6,513
Default

That's cool you're traveling abroad to watch the game. Although I wasn't planning on attending the England game, I was considering traveling to watch the Chargers vs Browns game.

Never traveled with the band before. What little tips can you give me having traveled to see the Bolts before? Do I just go to the Browns site and buy a tickets? I've never been to Ohio before so it be cool to also visit the HOF in Canton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
I bought my tickets. Now to just book my airline and hotel.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-12-2018, 01:05 PM
Bolt4Life's Avatar
Bolt4Life Bolt4Life is offline
Twitter: @Vrabel56
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltinabottle View Post
That's cool you're traveling abroad to watch the game. Although I wasn't planning on attending the England game, I was considering traveling to watch the Chargers vs Browns game.

Never traveled with the band before. What little tips can you give me having traveled to see the Bolts before? Do I just go to the Browns site and buy a tickets? I've never been to Ohio before so it be cool to also visit the HOF in Canton.
With the Browns, you need to 100% go through ticket master and buy a secondary market ticket. If you buy directly from the Browns you will pay face value. If you go through Ticketmaster it's 100% guaranteed through the NFL as their ticket reseller and you will get the ticket much cheaper.

We go to an away game or two each season. There has always been a Chargers meet up the day before the game. Usually it just drinking at a bar. The biggest Chargers party I've been to was before our playoff game in Denver. The place was packed. Usually it's at most a couple dozen people. Even though they can be a bit full of themselves, the Bolt Pride group always does tailgates at the games.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1751223438302541/
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-12-2018, 10:19 PM
ltinabottle ltinabottle is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Murrieta
Posts: 6,513
Default

Gracias Bolt4Life. Appreciate the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
With the Browns, you need to 100% go through ticket master and buy a secondary market ticket. If you buy directly from the Browns you will pay face value. If you go through Ticketmaster it's 100% guaranteed through the NFL as their ticket reseller and you will get the ticket much cheaper.

We go to an away game or two each season. There has always been a Chargers meet up the day before the game. Usually it just drinking at a bar. The biggest Chargers party I've been to was before our playoff game in Denver. The place was packed. Usually it's at most a couple dozen people. Even though they can be a bit full of themselves, the Bolt Pride group always does tailgates at the games.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1751223438302541/
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-13-2018, 11:00 AM
Bolt4Life's Avatar
Bolt4Life Bolt4Life is offline
Twitter: @Vrabel56
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltinabottle View Post
Gracias Bolt4Life. Appreciate the info.
No problemo Brochacho!

I forgot to mention the opening game in Airzona in 2014 was the best pregame party I've ever been to. Place was packed and the bar had San Diego Super Chargers playing. I think because it was coming off a playoff season and within driving distance, we had more fans than usual. That was not through Bolt Pride though. It was a Facebook page called "Chargers fans traveling to Arizona" or something like that.

The Denver pre-playoff game party at Jacksons in LoDo was fun but my buddy was a Broncos fan so he wanted to go. Some Chargers brass was there. McGuire, Telesco, John Spanos. They weren't walled off either because it was not an event put on by the Chargers.

Last edited by Bolt4Life; 05-13-2018 at 11:30 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-14-2018, 11:54 AM
dtm's Avatar
dtm dtm is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: orange
Posts: 4,714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
Just the wife and I are attending this game. Already have the days off and booked.

Anyone else going? I have read they designate pubs for each team before the game.
i'll check dates. i might be in germany. cheap easy flight.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-29-2018, 06:38 PM
Bolt4Life's Avatar
Bolt4Life Bolt4Life is offline
Twitter: @Vrabel56
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,847
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtm View Post
i'll check dates. i might be in germany. cheap easy flight.
If you go, let me know. Eventhough we've always had our differences I would love to meet you. I know BoltPride has some pubs planned.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:00 AM.


© 2018 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.