Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Draft Talk
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2018, 03:10 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlBolts View Post
Hope you have your mock draft posted in the draft thread so we can revisit your picks in two years.

Also hope when/if any of the players you bashed on from our draft play well you come back to admit it.

Thatís all Iím saying. It goes both ways. Iím sure TT will admit he made his mistakes, heck he did by drafting new players to fill the voids of those said mistakes.
So do I..............and based on his love for Tevi, so does Wood.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-03-2018, 03:22 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlBolts View Post
You know my aim is to please....Iím 51 ways lol
Ah, another great move up the Empire ladder.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-03-2018, 03:25 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltinabottle View Post
Easy fellas. It's fun and games. The draft is over. Real life is pretty volatile enough as it is.

Let's post all our mocks leading right to the day of the draft.

Super, pick a thread and Beach and I will join you and post our mocks right after. There so many mock draft threads to choose from. I recently deleted mine through my sig not to hide my mock but simply because the event was history.

We will reconvene and talk about it in about 720 days...just remind me. Again it's fun and games.
Shove a cork init' bottle. Its the offseason and battles amuse me. Now everyone go for the throat !

Old 05-03-2018, 03:28 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltinabottle View Post
Alrighty then...this thread is perfect since it's entitled in hindsight. Here's my mock draft 2018:

1. Connor Williams
2. Taven Bryan
3. Rashaad Penny
4. Josie Jewell
5. Brandon Parker
6. Owen Burks
7. Natrell Jameson

Got Jewell in the 4th right only he went to the Donks. Some players we're to high the rest too low. My first mock ever usually don't play along just post. Let's reconvene to this thread and chat it up, eat crow or get a that a boy. We can certainly talk about our draft of players too...DJ should be a slam dunk.
Its crazy to learn that TT was in love and locked in on Taven Bryan. For 2 rounds he was ready to sell Whisenhunt to get him.

The one I figured was a Chargers lock was M. Jefferson in the second. Then I read the linebacker coach nixed the pick in the second round causing fights in the war room !!!! I likey.

Old 05-03-2018, 08:01 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
Its crazy to learn that TT was in love and locked in on Taven Bryan. For 2 rounds he was ready to sell Whisenhunt to get him.

The one I figured was a Chargers lock was M. Jefferson in the second. Then I read the linebacker coach nixed the pick in the second round causing fights in the war room !!!! I likey.
This part i find the strangest of all: how they didn't have ironed out, until the moment of the pick, that they were going with Nwosu over Jefferson. Was the linebacker coach asleep all those times that Jefferson visited the Chargers?

I find it difficult to believe.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderblueboy View Post
This part i find the strangest of all: how they didn't have ironed out, until the moment of the pick, that they were going with Nwosu over Jefferson. Was the linebacker coach asleep all those times that Jefferson visited the Chargers?

I find it difficult to believe.
I understand that Telesco said "Everybody has to agree on whomever we pick in the second round."

Which I thought was pretty cool actually.

Old 05-03-2018, 11:27 AM
& ramblin' man

Taven Bryan

(not quite Vita Vea, and....) Sammy small school Patrick Hill.... ninja was onto something apparently

dude likes Harrison Phillips over Justin Jones

and Royce over Rashaad

the IOL >>> Q, Crosby (round 4), Connor (round 2)
Old 05-03-2018, 11:30 AM
& ramblin' man

(in hindsight, and....) the more I read, the more I still suspect we still need a NT, backup ILB and (still) wondering who is our FS ??
Old 05-03-2018, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachcomber View Post
you're right/correct.... am no authority at ascertaining his true/best position other than obviously he is a SS, but the thought is that we are already paying Addae starter's monies....?
Some people could win the lottery and still complain about being broke.

firstly, if you are not familiar with James, why are you bashing the pick? By nearly every account, this pick was an absolute grand slam. Take a sip of the koolaid, it's a lot better than whatever you are sipping on now.

Take a deep breath. Soon you will realize we just drafted a potential HOF level talent. Regardless, many pro bowls and All-Pro designations are in this guy's future. Please come on board, there is plenty of room on the train my friend...
Old 05-03-2018, 01:03 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4PT0R View Post
Some people could win the lottery and still complain about being broke.

firstly, if you are not familiar with James, why are you bashing the pick? By nearly every account, this pick was an absolute grand slam. Take a sip of the koolaid, it's a lot better than whatever you are sipping on now.

Take a deep breath. Soon you will realize we just drafted a potential HOF level talent. Regardless, many pro bowls and All-Pro designations are in this guy's future. Please come on board, there is plenty of room on the train my friend...
There is on mine.