Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2004, 05:58 PM
KTPWolf

Default Alabama Fans

I'm wondering about Teresa specifically other Philip Rivers 'Bama fans that are now following the Chargers.

We've made out okay in Charlotte -- lot of rain and wind, but I understand it was rougher in Alabama.

Let us know you're okay and still with us!

Ktp
Old 10-12-2004, 12:07 PM
Hall of Famer

Default Alabama Fans

There are only a few bolt fans here...but Ivans bark was worse than its bite.....Got the power back just in time to watch the Chargers on nfl ticket...... A relocated SanDiego native
Old 10-15-2004, 09:48 AM
RAYRAY37

Default Alabama Fans

make sure you wear your chargers gear and let people know we are out there.
Old 01-07-2005, 01:48 PM
bltsfan

Default Alabama Fans

new to the forum but A CHARGERS FAN FOR 25 years........ GO CHARGERS!!!!!! anyone near the Mobile Al area?
Old 12-30-2006, 09:48 PM
H20bubble

Smile Alabama Fan

Been a Die Hard Bolt fan for 32 years. Moved from San Diego after graduating SDSU. Moved to Hawaii, Illinois and now in Alabama. Been to the coldest game in my life up in Soldier field....we won! (But it took me 3 days to thaw out). Been to other games in (of course in SD) Oakland, Indy, Atlanta and down in Miami....yep, it can be hostile when you are sitting in your Charger gear, but it's fun when you spot another Bolt fan.....we act like long lost cousins. It's hard to be a loan Padre fan too, especially around the chop Braves fans (lots of peanuts thrown at me...grrrrr)....but I love it when I go see our Pads play in Atlanta and we whoop up.

Anyway.....when our Chargers make it to the SB.....I'm driving down to Florida to tailgate in the parking lot. (I'll have to find a bar to watch the game, cuz, I won't be able to afford a tic.) I'm sooooo excited about this season I can't stand it. It's been such a fun year! It's wonderful to be a Bolt fan, always has been....through the good years and the lean ones. This year we sure do have a gr8 bunch of players and coaches. Very complete. Awesome to hear everyone talk about what an terrific team we have...man that's nice to hear!!

Living in Anniston, but I sure do miss home.

Last edited by H20bubble; 12-30-2006 at 10:33 PM..
Old 01-01-2007, 12:14 AM
phr0z3n

Roll Tide! I'm from Montgomery, thats right, this is falcon territory over here. Anyways, they will learn when the Chargers win the superbowl :-P.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:31 PM
kerr76

Default Fort Rucker Chargers Fan

Im in the Army learning to fly. Ive always enjoyed getting together with other charger fans to watch the games where do you go to around these parts? im a life long chager fan born in Diego and the bolt is on blood.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:46 PM

Used to have a few projects down there. Nothing quite like pulled pork!
Old 06-25-2009, 03:11 PM
ultimate warrior

2006 !!!!!!.....

Well at least the smell of dead flesh has even disapated from this old bastage.

Beat ya needed a backhoe with an extension reach to dig this puppy up there Kerrie, no way you found it with a shovel and pic !!!!!
R.I.P ... Never forgotten. Thank You.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:55 AM
AUCharger

I'm here in Auburn. While this is NFC south country, I've managed to find a few bolts fan here and there. War Eagle!