Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2007, 06:59 AM
Rookie

No, not this weekend. Its my sons b-day party, and as much as I want to be there....he just doesnt see that as a fun thing to do LOL.

I will be back next week though.....
Old 09-21-2007, 07:16 AM
chargersfreak

not from san diego, only charger fan in north dakota, looosing interest with norm turner as the new coach. should have never gotten rid of shottenheymer. Loooks lke a long season for the bolts.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:54 AM
CurDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargersfreak View Post
not from san diego, only charger fan in north dakota, looosing interest with norm turner as the new coach. should have never gotten rid of shottenheymer. Loooks lke a long season for the bolts.
aha North Dakota eh? I'll be there next season -_-

Close to Fargo?
Old 09-28-2007, 08:39 PM
apollo11

Default dallas

I live in hutto, a little north of austin. I'm around three hours away from dallas. If I get the time, would be pretty cool to see some texas charger fans. Just got the ability to stay home and not have to travel out of state anymore. Will be around three weeks before I get everything back to normal with the house and getting used to my new schedule.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:53 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo11 View Post
I live in hutto, a little north of austin. I'm around three hours away from dallas. If I get the time, would be pretty cool to see some texas charger fans. Just got the ability to stay home and not have to travel out of state anymore. Will be around three weeks before I get everything back to normal with the house and getting used to my new schedule.
Your maybe a little more than a hour away from were Shamrock lives, who lives close to San Antonio.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:49 AM
sdfan1904

Default Charger faithfull in Lewisville

There are a couple of us (4) that go to the Hooters in Lewisville but we don't think they'll be showing the game this week due to the Cowboys/Patriots game. Any ideas?
Old 10-31-2007, 10:33 PM
TxCharger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfan1904 View Post
There are a couple of us (4) that go to the Hooters in Lewisville but we don't think they'll be showing the game this week due to the Cowboys/Patriots game. Any ideas?

The Chargers game will be the CBS early game, while the Pats/Colts game are the CBS late game. Cowboys will be on Sunday Night Football. Chargers will be televised here in Dallas, and televised again as we play the Colts on a Sunday Night game.

Go Chargers.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:14 PM
stevierayjon

South Austin Bolts Fans Unite!
I've been going to Warehouse Saloon & Billiards on E. Ben White just east of Congress. Lots of TV's, not too crowded, good beer prices, and decent munchies.
Meet me there tomorrow for the playoffs! Go Bolts!
Jon
Warehouse Saloon & Billiards The

- www.warehousesaloon.com
509 E Ben White Blvd, Austin - (512) 443-8799
Directions and more
Old 09-18-2010, 10:56 AM
Hall of Famer

reviving the thread... i'll be in dallas for 3 more weeks. Last monday was the worst experience EVER. was alone in a Chargers jersey at Cool River (Irving, or las colinas). bad loss, and everyone hated the bolts.

where are you dallas bolts fans?

P.s. i happened to drive by the new dallas stadium, holy freaking BIG
Old 09-07-2011, 11:58 AM
BOLTZ FAN IN TX

We will be meeting up in Austin on Sunday 11SEP11 to watch the game at http://www.weirdosaustin.com/ if anyone is in town !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Those who have invested the most are the last to surrender."