Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2006, 08:21 AM
Waylon138

I was with my girl (Bronco fan) on Sunday and we were going to just chill and watch the games together and we went to CHAAMPS in Irving. Not a good idea. It was packed. It seems that it is a tailgate headquaters for Cowboy games. We could not find anywhere to sit (standing room only, and a 45 min. wait for a table). We ended going to Duffy's Sports Grille(www.duffysgrille.com) in Las Colinas (Irving area). Much more comfortable, I also found some other Charger fans. This place is pretty cool for games. They had the Charger game on a flat screen behind the bar and were very nice about putting on any game that people wanted to see. If we decide on this place, we should get there early and try to request a big TV with sound.
Old 09-19-2006, 08:23 AM
Waylon138

Default Sunday Oct. 1st

Check out their website and let me know what you think http://www.duffysgrille.com/index.htm
Old 09-19-2006, 02:36 PM
All-Pro

damn man im gonna be in austin, too bad you guys dont live there, however im down for a road trip for the pitt monday night game!:Helmet:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LT IS CHARGER FOOTBALL
Old 09-19-2006, 03:26 PM
PiscesBoltFan

That sounds good. I'm down for Duffy's a co worker I just talked to said it's a good place. I'm just stoked to watch the Chargers with sound!!!!
Old 09-19-2006, 03:46 PM
Waylon138

It's on then. I will try to get there at least 1 hour before kickoff to pick out seats and get a decent sized TV picked out. It is a Cowboy away game day, so it may get extra packed.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:50 PM
CurDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylon138
It's on then. I will try to get there at least 1 hour before kickoff to pick out seats and get a decent sized TV picked out. It is a Cowboy away game day, so it may get extra packed.
Hmmm about a half hour drive for me, if I can get my DD to take me that far I'll be there.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:15 PM
Waylon138

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurDawg
Hmmm about a half hour drive for me, if I can get my DD to take me that far I'll be there.
Cool.....let us know
Old 09-25-2006, 01:23 PM
PiscesBoltFan

I also convinced my roommate to come out too!! Me and her moved here to together from San Diego earlier this year.
Old 09-25-2006, 01:34 PM
Waylon138

Cool.... the mo' the betta'
Old 09-25-2006, 02:53 PM
Waylon138

Any other Charger fans in the DFW are that want to goin us? If so we will be at Duffy's Sports Grille (http://www.duffysgrille.com/index.htm) in Las Colinas. Hope to see you all there.