Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where do you live?
San Diego 26 10.88%
Southern California (not San Diego) 30 12.55%
Elsewhere in California (not Southern or SD) 15 6.28%
Nearby State (ex: Nevada, Arizona) 17 7.11%
Elsewhere in the United States 97 40.59%
Another country (please state, I'd like to know!) 54 22.59%
Voters: 239. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Boltzilla

Default BOLT fan in bronco country

Hi ya! Born in Az, raised in Spring Valley and always, always, ALWAYS a CHARGER FAN! Although I have to admit that when the broncos went to the superbowl against the redskins when I was in HS out here I bought and wore a Skins t-shirt to school that friday before. Of course the monday following that game I wore it again
Old 09-04-2005, 11:43 AM
jessesalas

Bolt Charger Fan in Hawaii!!

Originally from Guam but lived in SD for quite some time. Been here in Hawaii for the past 2 years. There's a group of us that watch the games at Panama Hatties Sports Bar in Aiea every Sunday so come on out. Early games start at 7 am and late ones at 10 am. GO CHARGERS!!!!!
Old 09-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Rookie

Default Bolt Fan In Indonesia

Hello Everyone. I'm San Diego born and raised and living in Indonesia now. Nice country but not much sports on tv. Can't even find a bar that shows NFL games.
Old 09-05-2005, 03:03 PM
"Lightning Strike In LA"

was up bolt fans. a fan here in los angeles ca. as u all know home of the faiders
Old 09-06-2005, 07:23 AM
THE ROCKER

Thumbs up

Born and raised in San Diego, lifetime Charger fan now living in beautiful but funky Prague, Czech Republic, home of some of the world's best beers and most gorgeous women. Not a bad combination!

I'll be catching the games at Jama's a small American owned pub that somehow gets the military feed. Games come on at about 11pm and 2am. Ooof!!!!

Monday mornings are going to be pretty rough for a while.....
Old 09-06-2005, 09:04 AM
Civil Moderator

Lived in San Diego as a toddler when the old man was in the Navy. Any chance I could get to watch Lance Alworth as a kid was a treat later growing up here on the east coast. I'm in Clayton, NC down the road apiece from Carter-Finley stadium and home of the NC State Wolfpack where Philip Rivers is worshipped... on a daily basis.... still. It all came together when he was drafted by the Bolts.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:13 PM
SteveMN

Default charger fan in Vermont

I lived in SD the first 23 years of my life (UCSD grad)...living in VT on the CT river with views of NH.
As a youngster we would wake up and decide to go to the game Sunday morning. GA tickets were not hard to come by.
The chargers have earned a good amount of respect in this area...mostly die hard Patriot Fans ...I am looking forward to week 4. But lets not get ahead of ourselves. Week one is the focus...Go BOLTS
Old 09-07-2005, 10:58 AM
denverduke

Bolt Thought I was alone here in Denver...

Former Californian (San Diego, then San Jose... my license plate was even SD CHGRS) now living in Denver area but a lifelong Charger Fanatic. Never even thought about switching from the Bolts to the Niners, Broncos or the (*!$#%?!!*#) Rai-duhs, even when they were playing better. Good to see there are a few of us "old farts" who have some memory of my boyhood idol, Lance/Bambi . God, he was incredible to watch and without question THE greatest! I've loved watching Rice, but Bambi could leap like nobody I ever saw or have seen since. If he played with today's rules, Jerry never would have caught him.

But enough of the past... This '05 squad is loaded and could go all the way. It's the return of Charger Power, but the chemistry is better than any year and these guys are hungry for a ring. It should be an exciting season and any Bolt fan is welcome to watch the games at our house, if you can't get it on regular TV or want some company from other Bolt fans.
Old 09-07-2005, 11:13 AM
hbk2scm

Bolt livin in kentucky but heart in san diego

I was born in '68 and raised in san diego county until 91 when i moved to kentucky...i miss being able to go see the bolts.. i went to almost all the home games when i was there..whether i got inside or just tailgated outside with my friends.I try to listen on the net to the games when i am off and watch whenever they are on..i used to have blue and yellow everything..i even have a charger liscense plate on the front of my car right now.... all the way
GO CHARGERS!!!!
Old 09-07-2005, 01:32 PM
- ECW -

I am French, and I am fan of the Chargers since what my uncle has to give a jacket of Chargers to me !!!

GO CHARGERS !!!