Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where do you live?
San Diego 26 10.88%
Southern California (not San Diego) 30 12.55%
Elsewhere in California (not Southern or SD) 15 6.28%
Nearby State (ex: Nevada, Arizona) 17 7.11%
Elsewhere in the United States 97 40.59%
Another country (please state, I'd like to know!) 54 22.59%
Voters: 239. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2005, 01:36 PM
DonnaGW

Default Charger Fan Since they started in SD

Hi Charger Fans,
I've been a Charger Fan since they moved to SD. Bought Season Tickets in 1986. An ex-fiance made me give them up the year Chargers went to the Superbowl in Miami. Need I repeat "ex" here. Got them again around 1995.
Anyway, I was on the Charger Cruise last month and there are two couples that we met and exchanged business cards with. Unfortuantely I lost theirs. Hopefully, they'll read this msg and write to us. They are Mark and Silvie, and their friends John and Lucy. If you're out there, new friends, Donna and Wes are still waiting for you to send us an e-mail.
And if any of you Charger Fans know these four wonderful people, could you please pass our message on to them.
Much Appreciated.
Go Chargers!
Old 04-10-2005, 09:34 PM
Chargers99

chargers season ticket holder since 2002 driving down from corona, ca.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:00 AM
BG85

Default 4 Sd N Sc!

BG
BOLT FAN SINCE 1979
BORN, RAISED, & STILL LIVING IN SOUTH CAROLINA
2 SONS: JOINER (After Charlie, of course)
JACKSON ( wife got to name that one, but I say after Earnest )

I started pulling for the Bolts during a time when everyone I knew was either a Steelers fan or a Cowboys fan. At the time the closest team to SC was Atlanta. So not being one to follow the norm, I can remember buying an NFL Fun Book @ school & going through it to find the team w/ the coolest uniforms. Obviously the Bolts won hands down & I've been a fan ever since!

GO BOLTS!!
Old 04-17-2005, 02:54 PM
lt1800

Navy brat here - when I was 2 (in 1974) my dad took me to a Chargers practice when he was stationed in SD, and I've been a fan ever since. I lived and died with Air Coryell!! After many moves, I've settled in Portland, OR and I'm really anxious to find a Bolts Bar to watch the games.
Old 04-18-2005, 10:56 PM
Dont Hate----->Retaliate

Upland here,

Moved to Dago in 83 and was hooked..... Fouts is still the best QB the Chargers ever had in my eyes...
Old 04-18-2005, 10:58 PM
Dont Hate----->Retaliate

ANY Charger fan in a friend of mine....
Thats just how it goes...
Old 04-20-2005, 09:59 AM
LaDainian4Life

Default Chargers Nation in DC

I was born and raised in Charlottesville, VA and now live in Washington D.C. I have been a Chargers fan my whole life as my dad grew up in Corondo, CA and my grandparents still live there. I've never been to a Chargers game (went to my first NFL game last year watching the Redskins) but I get to go to a game this year as the Chargers come to play and dominate the Redskins. I'm sooo fired up.

Funny thing is that I've had at least 10 different people tell me I'm the only Chargers fan they have ever met. Any fans in DC right now?

GO BOLTS 2005
Old 04-20-2005, 03:40 PM
Riversrat

Thinking about driving up to DC from NC for the Bolts/Skins game...anyone tailgating?
Old 04-23-2005, 03:02 PM
wyattearp65

Default charger fan in ontario canada

native san diegan, raised in la mesa also north park,been a bolts fan since a wee lad,before winslow,joiner,fouts, the glory days, man i miss be'ing able to drive down the valley for some tail gating goooooood time's!!!!!!!! canadian football sucks,but flutie might be playing for the CFL's hamilton tigercats,only then i might try to get into it .anyways it's good to have this forum at least it helps me to feel closer to home :Helmet:

go bolts
Old 04-23-2005, 03:08 PM
wyattearp65

Any charger fans in southern ontario??? it's an awful lonley place to be a chargers fan!!!! mostly packers and patriot zombies here!!!!